Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 05:55 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, a slight frost at the moment but the sun is up and a nice day beckons methinks...

Back from a few days in Yorkshire and lots of jobs in the garden to catch up on, although having put a couple of pounds on over the last few days the exercise will surely do me good.

Enjoy your day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 06:01 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, a slight frost at the moment but the sun is up and a nice day beckons methinks...

Back from a few days in Yorkshire and lots of jobs in the garden to catch up on, although having put a couple of pounds on over the last few days the exercise will surely do me good.

Enjoy your day folks.
Too much Yorkshire pud !!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 06:05 AM

Good Morning everyone.

The forcast for here is cloudy with sunny bits now and then. It is already very warm and due to reach 65Fh - much too hot for me. Will do another hour or so in the garden - then it is indoor stuff - windows all open - curtains all firmly closed.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 06:13 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

No frost here today.

Up early, bag packed ready for Hospital.

Zac and Dereck are stirring, green bins today., which they will be putting out.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 06:22 AM

Good morning all

Looks a bit dull out but the forecast is good which I'm pleased about as it's my little grandsons first sports day at school so I'm off to cheer him on which I'm quite excited about. He told me Grandma if l lose a race don't be sad but I will try to win....so sweet

Wedding tomorrow...hope it all goes smoothly. Have a great day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 06:58 AM

Good morning all.

It's another sunny day here - Some relatives of mine from North Yorkshire are on a camping holiday in Derbyshire so I'm meeting up with them today.

I'm going to show them a really nice walk and later we'll have chips in Matlock Bath.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 07:51 AM

Good morning all. Yes I've actually made it in time to say that. No plans today ,plenty of things to do but I think we'll have a relaxing day.
Have a good one.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 08:16 AM

Good morning all.

Started off a bit chilly, but the sun is out now and warming up.

Nothing planned for today, both of us still full of germs.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone, Dentist says three teeth out next week - Tuesday two and Thursday one and a clean up. Came home from the dentist to receive a phone call from the docs surgery. He has the results of the blood tests I had day before yesterday and wants to see me at 2.30 today. Oh er!

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 08:55 AM

Good Morning All.

Today I have an appointment at the Glenfield Hospital to see my COPD consultant.
Its weird how when we were younger our lives where mapped out by interesting occasions like parties, dates with girlfriends and nice things but these days they are mapped out by doctors and hospital appointments.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top