Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 05:09 PM

Re: German word for bra

An atomic bra is one with fallout tendency ......
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 05:33 PM

Hi

Not into Huge Boobs.

Small with a personality is far more important.

I could not ever imagine myself fancying Katie Price.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 05:51 PM

Melon Sling, Booby Trap, stopemfloppen
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 06:24 PM

German word for bra..bustenhaltenfloppenstoppen surely..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
OMG I am loving this thread.
I'm not saying what I call it.
Longlegs might know.
Many years ago, my wife's German friend stayed at our house. She insisted in walking around with no bra, just knickers in fact. I didn't complain obviously.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Many years ago, my wife's German friend stayed at our house. She insisted in walking around with no bra, just knickers in fact. I didn't complain obviously.

No, but I would have if I'd been your wife, I'd have kicked her out the brazen b
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
[/B]

No, but I would have if I'd been your wife, I'd have kicked her out the brazen b
I locked her in the cupboard for a week.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 06:47 PM

The history of bras is inextricably intertwined with the social history of the status of women, including the evolution of fashion and changing views of the female body.

Women have used a variety of garments and devices to cover, restrain, reveal, or modify the appearance of breasts. Bra- or bikini-like garments are depicted in some female athletes of the Minoan civilization in the 14th century BC.[1] From the 14th century onward, the undergarments of wealthier women in the Western world were dominated by the corset, which pushed the breasts upwards[citation needed]. In the latter part of the 19th century, women experimented with various alternatives such as splitting the corset into a girdle-like restraining device for the lower torso and transferring the upper part to devices suspended from the shoulder.

In the late 19th century, bras replaced the corset as the most widely used means of breast support.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 06:48 PM

Hi

It all depends on the situation.

My Ex's would never dream of going topless here in the UK, no issue at all when they were abroad.

Sabrina and Aysia, mothers of my pretendies, have no issue with being topless around me.

They cover up immediately if any other male is around, other than family members.

I am not perceived as a threat, just as family.

I could no more fancy them than my own daughter.

It is just plain wrong.

An over 50 girlfriend with her boobs out is an entirely different matter, they would get a reaction.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 07:02 PM

Why is the word BRA the longest word in the English language ?

it is the only word that can stretch from peak to peak, irrespective of distance size or shape

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top