Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 03:13 PM

Re: web sites

Originally Posted by d00d ->
This is a site for old fogies, what do you expect?
how very dare u //////// ime not old yet ''''
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I wonder whether this may be related to how supermarkets are always moving things around.

I understand that it is to encourage shoppers to look at things that they hadn't intended to look at, in the hope that they'll buy things that they don't really want!
That drives me crazy, our local Tesco is always doing that. I buy what I need to buy and is on my list, end of.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:55 PM

I’m blimming sure my local Wilko has swapped shelves around!
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's very true Tara, I have found very few sites that haven't suffered after being tinkered about with. I regularly visit the Vue Cinema site, it used to be very easy to navigate and read; Until they updated it, you can hardly read the information now after adding a darkened background....
I agree about the Vue Website. We have one of their cinemas here in Eastleigh. I dread going on their site for any info on upcoming movies. Apart from the terrible dark background, there is an annoying tiny scroll feature to click on your local Vue, takes for ever to view it. Complete difference from the Odeon website. They should copy that post haste!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I agree about the Vue Website. We have one of their cinemas here in Eastleigh. I dread going on their site for any info on upcoming movies. Apart from the terrible dark background, there is an annoying tiny scroll feature to click on your local Vue, takes for ever to view it. Complete difference from the Odeon website. They should copy that post haste!!
Yes John, whoever decided that the new format was better than the old one, needs spectacles.....

The Yorkshire Bank have modified their banking site and now it's hit and miss whether I can actually see it once I've signed in. In fact, I'm on first name terms with the chat online guy...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top