Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 07:58 PM

Re: I Am Only Watching CBB To See What Human Ken Looks Like in The Morning!

Big Brother . . . . . dumbed down moronic media content for easily lead/influenced people. A sad state of affairs TBH.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Big Brother . . . . . dumbed down moronic media content for easily lead/influenced people. A sad state of affairs TBH.
Same people who watch Jeremy Kyle, Keith Lemon, Love Island and Gogglebox. Same people who don't watch the news or have never read a novel or even taken any interest in historical events in their lives. They thrive on ignorance.
Most of the people I work with are like that, sadly. I feel sorry for them in their blinkered world.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:31 PM

Wow! I had heard the British BB is disgusting, and now I've witnessed it two nights in.

Our BB in the US is nothing at all like yours. Can't begin to compare it, but I've watched it for twenty years, and never felt disgusted with the program.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Wow! I had heard the British BB is disgusting, and now I've witnessed it two nights in.

Our BB in the US is nothing at all like yours. Can't begin to compare it, but I've watched it for twenty years, and never felt disgusted with the program.
It's not as popular as it used to be Right now. Originally it was interesting, a real social experiment but now it's just full of wanabee freaks.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 07:24 PM

I don't watch this stuff but I would like to know where people who are apparantly not in high earning jobs GET the money for endless plastic surgery ?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's not as popular as it used to be Right now. Originally it was interesting, a real social experiment but now it's just full of wanabee freaks.
Yes, I loved it back then with the likes of Nasty Nick and Craig. It's awful now, its all about vulgarity, viciousness, foul mouths and sex
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't watch this stuff but I would like to know where people who are apparantly not in high earning jobs GET the money for endless plastic surgery ?
they are all in reality shows, I'm loathe to call them reality 'stars' because 'stars' they are not. They don't act, they just be their vulgar, vile selves and the money they earn from these vile shows pays to make them all look more vile
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 12:13 AM

Only ever watched this for a short while, and never bothered since.
I don't even know who most of 'em are.
Not my sort of thing really. Neither is that vile Jeremy Kyle show.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

20-08-2018, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Only ever watched this for a short while, and never bothered since.
I don't even know who most of 'em are.
Not my sort of thing really. Neither is that vile Jeremy Kyle show.
You mean Jeremy Vile mups
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
You mean Jeremy Vile mups
Him too.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top