Join for free
Page 6 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 01:41 PM

Re: Brexit Party Donations.

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I heard Gordon Brown, the failed Labour Prime Minister asking about foreign funding for the Brexit Party because they use PayPal and Paypal can use different currencies from anywhere in the world.

Well, Mr Brown, so can Visa and Mastercard.

Durrrrrrr
Well, let's face it, they would be in and out toot sweet in Change UK's offices as there wouldn't be much to count up!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Well, let's face it, they would be in and out toot sweet in Change UK's offices as there wouldn't be much to count up!

Don't they have even fewer votes than the Greenies?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
That's true.

Just Anna Soubry's receipts from the off license.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 03:54 PM

That's true.

Just Anna Soubry's receipts from the off license.

Poor woman. (Actually, one of Marge's friends' husband is an alcofrolic.)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 04:57 PM

I think a lot of people will think these allegations are just 'sour grapes' by spiteful people and and it will boost Farages popularity even more
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think a lot of people will think these allegations are just 'sour grapes' by spiteful people and and it will boost Farages popularity even more
People have already made up their minds anyway.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 05:22 PM

Your going to be gutted on Friday morning.
Why should he be gutted? the reptile might get a lot of votes for his scum party but what are they going to do with them? prance about in the EU parliament like the big soft kids they are.

They promise brexit, but can't deliver.

They promise democracy and then ban Channel 4 coverage of meetings.

Get real people.

Oh! and if anyone wants to reply to this post and end it by calling me a name, you have my sympathy as not having the i.q. to present a coherent alternative.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Wait until electoral commission complete their investigation and report - far from being 'sour grapes' as you suppose, given the information that has already been disclosed on the source of farridge's party funds, I expect the commission to seriously censure farridge, and with any luck see that he's 'banged up' for a good long time - he's a lying, conniving evil little sh*t who deserves the worst opprobrium we can give him.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Why should he be gutted? the reptile might get a lot of votes for his scum party but what are they going to do with them? prance about in the EU parliament like the big soft kids they are.

Get real people.

Oh! and if anyone wants to reply to this post and end it by calling me a name, you have my sympathy as not having the i.q. to present a coherent alternative.
You never give up, do you? If you think you're usual snide remarks against Leaver's intelligence is going to make the slightest difference to how people feel about Nigel Farage, The Brexit Party and the way we will be voting tomorrow , you are sadly deluded.

We have had three years of crap like yours heaped upon us, but guess what? we're still here! and people such as yourself always purporting to have higher IQ's because you voted to remain, are STILL on the losing side. Dear me, How did that happen?

I'll happily chat again with you tomorrow when HWMO and I return from putting our crosses next to the BREXIT PARTY.

Have a lovely evening.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

Get real people.

You mean like Scum or reptile?

Page 6 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top