Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 10:21 PM

Re: Andrew v Nigel!

Hi "Realist" similar name to mine I see.

I'm afraid your hero Nigel Froggage doesn't have a policy on anything just populist meaningless soundbites. 3 years ago it was "we have to stop 500k immigrants from the EU invading UK" and he stood in front of a poster of refugees nowhere near Europe.
Now 3 years later he is happy to have NO BORDER between EU and Northern Ireland. Explain it if you can.
Maybe immigration doesn't matter any more.

Now here is my analysis. He doesn't give a toss about UK at all. His mission is to break up the EU to help his great buddy Donald Trump look good.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->

I'm afraid your hero Nigel Froggage doesn't have a policy on anything just populist meaningless soundbites. 3 years ago it was "we have to stop 500k immigrants from the EU invading UK" and he stood in front of a poster of refugees nowhere near Europe.
Now 3 years later he is happy to have NO BORDER between EU and Northern Ireland. Explain it if you can.

Now here is my analysis. He doesn't give a toss about UK at all. His mission is to break up the EU to help his great buddy Donald Trump look good.
Do you really think rubber boats can make it across the
Irish channell Realist! But l must say l prefer the way you
present your argument to the abusive and hysterical manner
that the rest of your team employ! l hope you can keep it
up!

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 10:47 PM

Please explain to me how the brexit party can possibly be of influence. Any faction in the european parliament needs at least 25 seats (agreed, farage can get that many on his own), but each faction needs members from at least 7 member states.
Who would be dumb enough to form a faction with (25+ ?) members from the brexit party who leave the europarliament in oktober, leaving the remaining members of the faction powerless? As a result of their leaving farage and his gang will be on their own and totally without any influence. Even worse, should the UK remain after oktober, farage will be of no consequence for the full five year.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Please explain to me how the brexit party can possibly be of influence. Any faction in the european parliament needs at least 25 seats (agreed, farage can get that many on his own), but each faction needs members from at least 7 member states.
Who would be dumb enough to form a faction with (25+ ?) members from the brexit party who leave the europarliament in oktober, leaving the remaining members of the faction powerless? As a result of their leaving farage and his gang will be on their own and totally without any influence. Even worse, should the UK remain after oktober, farage will be of no consequence for the full five year.
Assuming we do of course with all the shilly-shallying going on with our government doing their damnedest to keep us in the EU plutocracy.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 07:13 AM

Farage explained it himself on Marr.

Mass ,unfettered, unplanned immigration was the main issue negatively affecting most people's lives back in 2015 that the politicians were ignoring and offering no solutions for.

Today it is defending democracy, the principle of one person one vote of equal measure, that is the battleground that our politicians are failing us in.

Farage is the the saviour of democracy......sad but true, it seems.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Sadly the EU controls most of our government and Common Purpose operatives infest every level of society.

Not one of those stooges will take us out of the EU as we have seen for the past 2 years.

Therefore if it's all the same to you, I'll go with the prick that is committed to getting us properly out of the EU cesspit.

Everything else can take a back seat. It doesn't matter that they have no MP's or manifesto. What matters is that he is committed to getting out of your totalitarian cesspit.

First job, leave the EU

Then we'll go from there.

Realist, for heavens sake! how on earth is he going to get us out the EU whether that's a good thing or not?

Anyone can spout about anything, what makes things happen is how its going to be done. Of course it matters that they have no MP's (can't believe you said that). It also matters on HOW they are going to do it. Just to keep spouting about 'democracy' is no substitute.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Realist, for heavens sake! how on earth is he going to get us out the EU whether that's a good thing or not?

Anyone can spout about anything, what makes things happen is how its going to be done. Of course it matters that they have no MP's (can't believe you said that). It also matters on HOW they are going to do it. Just to keep spouting about 'democracy' is no substitute.
They don't have any MP's..... yet

They don't have any MEP's .... yet

Sorry to split hairs ....
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Do you really think rubber boats can make it across the
Irish channell Realist! But l must say l prefer the way you
present your argument to the abusive and hysterical manner
that the rest of your team employ! l hope you can keep it
up!

Regards Donkeyman!

Showing your age there Donkey, the last time it was called the Irish Chanel (between N.I. and Scotland) was in the 19th century. It's real name is The Northern Chanel.

And of course rubber boats can make it across the narrowest part of the strait is between the Mull of Kintyre and Torr Head where its width is 21 kilometres (13 mi; 11 nmi)
itsme
Wigan UK

13-05-2019, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
They don't have any MP's..... yet

They don't have any MEP's .... yet

Sorry to split hairs ....
Now your just being silly. Try and ask the 9 year old for a more coherent answer.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Now your just being silly. Try and ask the 9 year old for a more coherent answer.

Look at the polls for the EU elections. Then there is the Peterborough bye-election coming up....

In a general election the Brexit Party looks to gain about 30- 40 seats ...

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top