Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 08:58 AM

Re: ARCHIEs DIARY (Archie is Robert's ginger tom)

Gulp!!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 09:49 AM

Hi Jess and Lil, I am a bit concerned. You do realise that it’s Robert actually writing this diary. I’m just a dumb cat enjoying a privileged life in Robert’s house.’
Rain
New Member!
Ireland
Rain is female 

26-09-2012, 02:00 PM

Hi Archie,

You are a fine specimen of a cat!

My name is Neil- I am Rain’s cat. I was named after the first man on the moon and I can say my own name… ‘Neeeeeeeeeeeowl.’

I am a rescue cat- at least 13 years old but I could be 16 the vet says. I never tell!

My favourite thing to do is to get my humans and dogs running fast into the kitchen when I knock down a teaspoon or something from the work top. They look so surprised. I do this to get extra food but I change my mind every day about what flavour I like.

My mum is going to try to put a photograph of me on here. I’ll be helping by knocking all the pens off her computer desk…
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

26-09-2012, 02:28 PM

Hi Neil,
nice to hear from you. I used to compare notes with Billie, but he is away atmo.

You sound like my kind of feline Neil. I was named after Archie Andrews the cat that was with Peter Brough, the ventriloquist. Of course, I’ve no idea what that was & it was on the Wireless. All before my time, but obviously means summat to Robert.
I am 10 this month & I am very grumpy at the moment. I think it is the humans giving me grief. They had a new settee from Oxfam & they keep pushing me off of it, especially when they have visitors. Hairs apparently.
Complaints from his sister , hairs when ever they visit on their clothing.

They’re not bad really Neil, I wonder what you did in the years before Rain looked after you,
gotta go

(cat)ch you later
Rain
New Member!
Ireland
Rain is female 

26-09-2012, 07:21 PM

Neil...

Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2012, 12:38 AM

I'm never away for long, Archie. I'll always have time for you.

Ooo-la-lah, and let's face it, we cats isn't fussy. Neil is most beautiful, but to be fair, he doesn't look like a hard case like me.

I'm a bad boy really, always going home with lumps and scratches because I likes to make other cats in my area know that I is king!

The serf tut-tuts on a regular basis when I drips blood onto her worktops, but that's just battle scars of which I'm proud.

She came back from the dentist today after she'd had two teeth out and for once I was kind to her. I nutted her in the head and squawked a bit so that she'd feed me again then when she was using a cloth on the worktops which I think means cleaning, I grabbed at the cloth in play but I accidentally scratched her hand. She didn't shout at me though because she knew I didn't mean it. I've not worked out yet how important our humans are because I was badly treated by them when I was little, but I know now that they're not all the same and some of them love us. It's not her fault, but my early experiences taught me not to trust, but I think I trust her now, even though I do scare her every now and then.

I moved in on her three years ago and I'm only about 4 now, so I didn't have a good start, but the servant I have chosen is very good to me, so I'll have to knuckle down and be kind to her as she's not a bad sort.

So Neil, tell us more about yourself.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

27-09-2012, 07:38 AM

Hi Bilie,

good to hear from you, be back later,

(Cat)ch you later

ARCHIE

PS Nice pic Neil
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 01:25 AM

What are you gulping for, Archie. Is somebody threatening you? I've got me claws out and will fight for you if you want me to. Any time.

Latest update. I've got the feeling that she wants me to be around more so tonight when she came home I was there waiting for her 'cos I wanted a feed.

It's not her fault really. I was starving but that's only because I didn't make an appearance until she came home so I started my squawking again as soon as she came in. Trouble was, the first thing she did was go upstairs to put some heating on, so I did my best to tackle her halfway up the stairs. I shouldn't have done that as I grabbed at one of her back legs and she didn't like that, but I just wanted feeding.

I didn't hurt her though, and she laughed at me, then when she came down again she fed me, but I kept plaguing her because I was soooo hungry tonight. She gave me four pouches then I licked her plate clean when she'd finished her food, then she gave me more grub.

I do have a good servant, and she's not a bad old stick. She's not shouted at me for ages, even though I do a few bad things occasionally for which I expect to be reprimanded, but she just tells me I'm a good boy and strokes me on my little furry head.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2012, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Gulp!!
No need to worry Archie, we are too far away to cause you any concern
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2012, 07:55 PM

A message from Robert Junior concerning ARCHIE.

Friends, ARCHIE is having a little holiday in the country with his cousin OBERON. They came from a farm where there are a lot of relatives in residence. All this conversing with humans has given him a headache & disentoriarated him.
He will have to have a complete rest and minimal contact with humans to return to his feline origins,
He thanks all those people who read his diary or commented & plans to return in due course.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top