Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 04:44 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

A Wintry Scene. I'll be absent for the next week peeps, we're going up to Yorkshire for a few days. Do try to keep out of mischief while I'm away.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 07:10 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all, not sure about the good bit its still a bit dark here,oh I hate those days when it diesnt get really light, a bit on the windy side too. Have a nice time in Yorkshire, we have gone there for years but now it seems along way from home for me these days.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 07:13 AM

A very good morning to all, blowy and rainy here in the Midlands with more forecast for later.....

Off to Tesco shortly for weekend provisions. I'm cooking chicken and vegetable pies for lunch, so I am going to try using pizza dough instead of pastry, as seen last night on "The Hairy Dieters" program on TV, as Mrs PM and I are trying to shed a couple of pounds without too much denial....

Have a great day folks and enjoy Yorkshire Alan, a lovely part of the world..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 08:39 AM

I took this photo of Jamie, my neighbour's grandson, in Glasgow last Saturday

Good Morning All Very wet this morning so far but still very clammy!

Have a lovely week's holiday, Alan, to you and your wife.
Lovely photo

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 09:27 AM

Morning
What an awful day rain, rain and more rain forecast for today.
Very dark and dreary.
But the weekend is surposed to be the hottest so far this year. Lets hope so i would dearly love to sit in my garden and not do anything for a change.
Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 10:59 AM

Good morning fellow members a terrible day here with high winds and heavy rain .
I had hoped to go to the local fruit farm to pick plumbs but that is out of the question . I might do some baking instead .

Rosemary aren't the flowers beautiful, they would't last five minutes down here at the moment .

Have a pleasant day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 11:37 AM

Morning all, has been a bit blowy all morning but it is bright and no rain (so far).
Done shopping too Alan but no idea about lunch today.
Jamie looks a nice lad Rosemary.
A quiet day planned, but who knows
Have a peaceful day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 03:42 PM

Good afternoon all, busy man today, lots to do as all operations were suspended when I literally burnt my fingers, I'm glad to say they are healing up nicely.
Have a nice time Alan.
Jamie looks a sound lad Rosemary.
Enjoy the weekend Folks.
Silver Jill
Earth
Silver Jill is female  Silver Jill has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 05:46 PM

Good Afternoon everyone! Very humid with some rain here in Merseyside, UK today. jemflux - I hope that your fingers feel much better soon! Wishing you all a lovely week-end
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 05:50 PM

A verry good morring for me
were taking of for a trip to se some friends
for 2 weeks
of in the morring stoping half way over night
its a trip we had been thinking about now for a while
nack in 2 weeks

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top