Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
chickadee
New Member!
Glasgow, UK
chickadee is female 

17-08-2012, 05:48 PM

Re: Cosmetics and other paraphernalia.

Ooops just realised I'm using Oil of O at the moment.........for mature skin of course.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Another user of Oil of O, day cream only though with UV protection because I walk the dog a lot and baby lotion or Nivea for the other parts.

I have never spent lots of money on expensive creams and lotions and I have a better skin with less wrinkles than my neighbour who is the same age as me and has
Oooohhhh are we having a wrinkle contest Meg darlin' - My wrinkles are longer and deeper than yours - so there!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oooohhhh are we having a winkle contest Meg darlin' - My wrinkles are longer and deeper than yours - so there!!!!
UJ I am not going to say 'if you show me yours I will show you mine' you will just have to take my word for it
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 07:30 PM

I bought some Cocoa Butter once, it is supposed to be an excellent moisturiser but I couldn't stand the sweet sickly smell.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Mags. Is it alright then to mentions products by name on here?
Mall, in this case we are discussing which cosmetics we use, we are not actually promoting them ..... so yes it is alright...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
UJ I am not going to say 'if you show me yours I will show you mine' you will just have to take my word for it

Ooooppps Meg darlin' - typo error should have read wrinkles sorry pardon!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 07:58 PM

I honestly remember a fella who hung around with us when we were teenagers, he had very rough skin for a young lad and he tried everything to soften it up but he still looked like Humphrey Bogart, he then decided to try the Ponds seven day beauty plan as advertised on TV, remember that Ladies?. It went disastrously wrong after the second day, it seems he had an allergic reaction to something in the cream and his face swelled up, God help him and all that, but the rest of us being kids got a great laugh, he was a vain little sod anyway.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I use one of the expensive face creams, and have done for a few years now, but i am lucky as i have a friend who is a rep for the company and she has loads of full size samples, which she has given me over the last few years.

I love there products so much i have bought some if my friend has been unable to get me but at a reduced price as she gets a huge discount.

I have not mentioned the make as i wasn't sure if its allowed but there products are fantastic.
Just adding what i use now i know its ok to say the brand its
Roc
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
Just adding what i use now i know its ok to say the brand its
Roc
Oh!! You name dropper you
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2012, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Oh!! You name dropper you
its good stuff though but i could never justify the price of the products unless i had a lottery win.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top