Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2011, 05:44 PM

Re: Winning the Lottery

Winning the lottery wouldn't mean a great deal to me. I would only be replacing the money my wife has already spent.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2011, 06:43 PM

I didn`t last night so the question remains theoretical
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2011, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
If I won the lottery, I'd first of all make sure my family were all ok, secondly I would make a large donation to the Dogs Trust, and thirdly, I would buy a bungalow with lots of land and build kennels for canine 'golden oldies', where they could spend the rest of their lives in luxury
You and me should become partners merz. We have the same ideas
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2011, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
But you wouldnt be using it Mollie, you would have a house keeper and a driver to ferrry you about when you were here in England ,and in your house in the South of France you would have servants who waited on you hand and foot. Could i visit you the first week in May for a short break.

Oh I'd still cook Annie because it's something I like to do, but it would be used mainly by my newly acquired staff!

Wouldn't go to France though.

I won £5.50 on the Euro on Friday which is summat I suppose.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2011, 08:13 PM

That was a practise run , maybe next time.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 01:28 AM

Just came back from visiting my mom in the nursing home and decorating her tiny room for Christmas. We have to prep her condo to sell in the New Year.

But with a lottery win we could keep her condo, buy the other four units on the floor, open them up and renovate it all as one spacious residence with guest rooms for the children and grandchildren to visit. She could live at home again with 24 hour nursing care. Oh I would love to be able to do that for her!
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 01:40 AM

But with a lottery win we could keep her condo, buy the other four units on the floor, open them up and renovate it all as one spacious residence with guest rooms for the children and grandchildren to visit. She could live at home again with 24 hour nursing care. Oh I would love to be able to do that for her![/QUOTE]
That sound really nice Annie, Wish you luck on the lottery.

My niece has won £50 the last two weeks on the New NHS lottery. I cannot even get a tenner on the lotto theses days.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 01:01 AM

Sorry to resurrect this again, but I didn't want to start another already "used" topic!

On Saturday I won a tenner on the normal lottery then, when I checked my Euro ticket on Wednesday I found that I'd won £5.10 on that, then I checked last night's normal lottery ticket and I'd won another tenner!

Not bad winning £25 in five days.

Anybody else won owt?
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 01:30 AM

That was good Mollie The good luck certainly came in 3's then.

I won £10 on the lotto last week.

Don't wish to sound greedy, but really could do with a little more......maybe like £100,000. Oh well, you never know.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

24-02-2012, 01:33 AM

Me too lass. I'm not bothered about winning millions, but it'd be nice to have a couple of hundred thousand in the bank so I'd never need to worry about paying for stuff any more, and I'd be able to have me house done up by professional decorators and gardeners. That would do nicely for me.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top