Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 10:10 AM

Re: Happy Birthday, Harbal!

Happy Birthday Harby, have a fantabulous day
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Happy Birthday Harby, have a fantabulous day
Thanks, LQ. This is turning out to be the longest day of my life; my birthday was last Saturday.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Thanks, LQ. This is turning out to be the longest day of my life; my birthday was last Saturday.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha that made me laugh , sorry I didn't realise lol
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 08:53 PM

I'm a little late here. Happy Birthday, Harbal.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sage ->
I'm a little late here. Happy Birthday, Harbal.
I prefer to think of it as being very early for my next birthday.
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2021, 09:30 PM

I prefer to think of it as being very early for my next birthday.
Okay, whew. I do have an excuse. I've spent all week writing emails to representatives, the governor, the newspaper as a letter to the editor trying to figure out how to access Covid shots. It's had my tail in a knot. Still no shots. Finally today I got back to the forum.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

27-03-2021, 09:43 PM

I do have an excuse.
You don't need an excuse. I appreciate good wishes regardless of when they arrive.
Sage
U. S.

27-03-2021, 10:08 PM

You don't need an excuse. I appreciate good wishes regardless of when they arrive.
Good. I am surprised that people reveal their real birthdays on forums. It risks identity theft. No amount of socialization is worth that kind of hassle.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

27-03-2021, 10:16 PM

It risks identity theft.
While I can see that might cause problems, I think I would be quite flattered were someone to think my identity attractive enough to be worth stealing.
Sage
U. S.

27-03-2021, 10:20 PM

While I can see that might cause problems, I think I would be quite flattered were someone to think my identity attractive enough to be worth stealing.
The private information is often harvested and sold to multiple places, including big businesses and the like. People can open up accounts and you get stuck with the bills. It can ruin people's lives. It has ruined a lot of people that way.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top