Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:32 PM

Dandysmom (Eileen)

I have just heard from Mags via email that Eileen passed away earlier today

Eileen was truly one of the sweetest, kindest, gentle and genuine people you could have hoped to meet. I feel privileged that I 'met' her and have got to know her over the years on both Catsey and Over50sforum, where she quickly became a popular and much loved member.

We'll miss her wit, intelligence, consideration for others and the genuine care and compassion she showed not just us, her friends, but to everyone. She encompassed what it means to be a decent human being, and I hope and wish there will be more like her in future generations.

Eileen, you touched our hearts and although they are breaking now - we will always fondly remember you.

xx
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:37 PM

Re: Dandysmom (Eileen)

Rest In Peace Dear Lady.

Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:40 PM

Thank you Azz for putting words to what we all feel. I'm so very sad to hear Eileen is no longer with us. She will truly be missed here.

Bonny - that's beautiful.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:40 PM

Oh dear Azz
I am so sorry to hear that. My hope is that Eileen's last hours were spent comfortably and free from pain. It goes without saying that Eileen will really be missed by everyone on the forum.

I think you were a bit special Eileen - Stay in Peace.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Thank you Azz for putting words to what we all feel. I'm so very sad to hear Eileen is no longer with us. She will truly be missed here.

Bonny - that's beautiful.
From what I can see as I didn't know her (my loss) she was a lovely lady and deserves no less Annie.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:49 PM

May she rest in peace.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:52 PM

very sorry to hear this sad news, i didn't really know eileen only answered a few posts, but its clear how loved she was.

Rest In Peace Eileen
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:52 PM

Thank you Azz.
That's a beautiful tribute to Eileen.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 11:00 PM

We have lost a great friend, R.I P. Eileen, may God grant you everlasting peace.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 11:01 PM

Azz, you have put into words so beautifully just what I am feeling too. I have never met anyone in real life as genuine as Eileen and will miss her wit, intelligence and kindness. Thank you for setting up this forum Azz, it has let us meet 'our' Eileen and I and many others will be all the richer for knowing her.
Sleep well, Mary xx

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top