Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 01:45 PM

Re: Big Little Lies

Originally Posted by John ->
Must say, I'm really enjoying the 2nd series. Number three of seven is on tonight. Meryl Streep has slotted in beautifully, as Nicole Kidman's mother in law from hell. Certainly one of the best series around at the moment. The theme tune is great as well.
John, I am recording series 2. I have watched the first episode and as much as l am not keen on Meryl Streep. She is brilliant in this!
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I missed it both times but it sounds good. Shame it's on sky Atlantic though with their ridiculously long advert breaks, advertising mainly themselves.
You really DO need sky+ (or similar).

Start saving up. It's no way to have to live.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 04:09 AM

Must say, I'm really enjoying the 2nd series. Number three of seven is on tonight. Meryl Streep has slotted in beautifully, as Nicole Kidman's mother in law from hell. Certainly one of the best series around at the moment. The theme tune is great as well.
Thanks for that, I did eventually watch the first series and thought it pretty good so am keen to get the second series.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 12:00 PM

I'm getting rather confused about the actor, ( Adam Scott), who plays Reese Witherspoon's husband in the show. Is it Tom Cruise moonlighting!? Cruise, apparently believes in Shapeshifting, with his Sciencetology beliefs. The scary part is that his ex-wife Nicole Kidman is in the show!

Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 05:57 PM

Silly question but what was the significance of the shot of some lad getting into a car at the "big finish"?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 11:42 PM

I assumed that the person was Corey, who is involved with Jane, mother of Ziggy. Maybe he is a plant placed by the police, to discover the truth behind the death of Nicole Kidman''s husband. The ladies are all beginning to unravel about the consequences of their actions.
Gravitas
North England

14-07-2019, 01:07 PM

I assumed that the person was Corey, who is involved with Jane, mother of Ziggy. Maybe he is a plant placed by the police, to discover the truth behind the death of Nicole Kidman''s husband. The ladies are all beginning to unravel about the consequences of their actions.

I take it he is the weird lad going who has tapped off with the young girl.

So, what was "wrong" with him getting out of a car?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire

14-07-2019, 03:22 PM

Zoe Kravitz, who plays Bonnie, was walking toward the police station, when she saw Corey leave there, then get into his car. As she was the one who pushed the guy to his death, she must be concerned about why he went there. It should be more clear tomorrow night hopefully!
Gravitas
North England

14-07-2019, 05:32 PM

Zoe Kravitz, who plays Bonnie, was walking toward the police station, when she saw Corey leave there, then get into his car. As she was the one who pushed the guy to his death, she must be concerned about why he went there. It should be more clear tomorrow night hopefully!
Thanks for that.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 09:44 AM

I'm getting rather confused about the actor, ( Adam Scott), who plays Reese Witherspoon's husband in the show. Is it Tom Cruise moonlighting!? Cruise, apparently believes in Shapeshifting, with his Sciencetology beliefs. The scary part is that his ex-wife Nicole Kidman is in the show!

John, Do you need glasses? He is nothing like Tom Cruise, his nose is much longer. He looks more like a bird!
I am watching this series and always think, he looks out of place, he and Reece Witherspoon who plays his wife, don’t look matched.

This series is really good isn’t it?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top