Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 05:24 PM

Re: Get a grip Mr brown

Much as I dislike GB I find that this thoughtless jumping to conclusions says much more about the conclusion jumpers than they say about GB. The man is, as has been said, blind in one eye and visually impaired in the other.

Still carry on with your criticism if that is your pleasure. Don't let the facts spoil a good opportunity for character bashing by courtesy of the soaraway scum.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 10:32 PM

never buy any daily/sunday papers unless there is a good DVD/CD that I want.they are all written by left wing journalists
taffh
Newport South Wales UK
taffh is male  taffh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2009, 09:47 AM

I find this mother selling the story to the sun makes me wonder what is happening here my son was wounded in afganistan 3months ago and i know i would not have been able to talk to any one about it for weeks i was so worked up about it and certanly would not have thourght about recording any phone conversation with anyone i dont understand how she could do it my thourght are that she was more interested in getting some sort of payment rather than mourning her son.my local mp phoned me about the condition of my boy and i was suprised and pleased that she took the time to do that
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2009, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
never buy any daily/sunday papers unless there is a good DVD/CD that I want.they are all written by left wing journalists
Strewth if you think all journalists are left wing your political views must make the likes of D.F. Malan seem like rational political leaders.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2009, 11:43 AM

All the best to your lad Noel
It's so easy to forget the personal when we get tangled up in the geo-political
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2009, 04:32 PM

Mr Brown should step down as PM before the general election IMO.

It would be a shrewd political move for the labour party and for him, . . he's not the man for the job as I've already said, he aint an international statesman in any shape or form, . . whether it's because of the pressure with the financial collapse last year or the situation in Afghanistan I think he's lost focus on the job as prime minister.

He was a fantastic chancellor under TB but since he took over he's lost the plot IMO, . . in retrospect TB had no other choice but to choose Mr Brown, . . who else could've taken the reigns.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Strewth if you think all journalists are left wing your political views must make the likes of D.F. Malan seem like rational political leaders.
they have to be left wing to be in . the NUJ ..a very left wing union
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth

21-11-2009, 09:13 PM

So the Daily Wail, the Daily Depress and the Torygraph are left wing papers, I doubt very much that the journalists contributing to these august publications would survive very long if they expressed left wing views. Mind you, as I said, I don't know what you count as left wing.
tomcat
Bristol uk

21-11-2009, 09:55 PM

All these journalists support the usual Lib/Lie/Con parties..the NUJ is a supporter of the rabble raising morons the UAF and Antifa as is call me Dave Cameron..together with a long list of other MP.s of all parties
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth

21-11-2009, 10:02 PM

Hmm that tells me all I want to know.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top