Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2009, 12:53 PM

Re: Is there no justice ?

Sorry you feel that way about the British National Party Azz.. but if British peoples of this country woke up they would see what is happening around them..according to Sir Andrew Green. over 60% of London is now foreign. Liebour is building 3 million houses by 2022 because of the rapidley rising population most of these new houses will be on Green Belt to the detriment of our quality of life and the destruction of our countryside and wildlife..I have met and had pub grub with Nick Griffin several times.. you dont want to believe everthing you read in the papers about him..
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2009, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
All together now.........

"It`s the same the `ole world over
Ain`t it all a blooming shame?
It`s the Rich what gets the pleasure
And the Poor what gets the blame..."
I can only speak for my own country.

We bailed the banks out of their mess to save our own skin even though they were the culprits who caused most of our worlds problems with their greed. We had NO CHOICE!!

People here are filled with anger that these same people are taking our money and giving themselves big bonus' and the middle class is being taken advantage once again when it comes to taxes. They tell us we will get it back but we have a right to doubt. Our economy is growing but it is so inflated that can we really believe it will even come back to even our children??

Because of the controlled anger here, politicans are beginning to give a listen so there may be a glimmer of hope....just a glimmer mind you. So anger can be a good thing!! If we don't let off steam at times that are important IMO we just set ourselves up for more of the same.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2009, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
Sorry you feel that way about the British National Party Azz.. but if British peoples of this country woke up they would see what is happening around them..according to Sir Andrew Green. over 60% of London is now foreign. Liebour is building 3 million houses by 2022 because of the rapidley rising population most of these new houses will be on Green Belt to the detriment of our quality of life and the destruction of our countryside and wildlife..I have met and had pub grub with Nick Griffin several times.. you dont want to believe everthing you read in the papers about him..
London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Something we were very PROUD of until recently, it seems. What a sad day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
Personaly I think that a lot of the rise in BNP popularity is because all the other parties just won't listen to what people are telling them.

As some of you may know I divide my time between England and Czechland.

In Czechland it's always the country and the people who come first, on the 9 O'clock news the top story is always (Well almost always) about Czechland and often the last story is about some disaster on the other side of the world. Local people always get preference in the doctors and hospitals, any people who are in Czechland illegaly are quickly found and deported, there's never any 'outrage' in the media, it just happens and everyone knows it's the right thing to do.

Compare this with England where a banned from driving illegal immigrant ran down and killed a 12 year old girl in Darwen Lancs in 2004 he was given a 4 month sentance (Yes, that's not a typo) and a year after his release he was again caught driving although he was disqualified since 2004 he has been appealing his departation order, that's five years of legal assitance he's been on, never mind the millions he must have cost the immigration service.

Allegedly he's now in custody awaiting deportion but I've yet to find out if it actually happened.

The BNP would never get a look in if the mainstream parties just b****y listened
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Personaly I think that a lot of the rise in BNP popularity is because all the other parties just won't listen to what people are telling them.
This is true Harvey, . . The BNP are hoping lots of us are so dismayed by the the main parties (which we all are BTW) they'll gain a few seats, . . why are MP's reffered to as "the right honourable ?" . . . very few of the have any honour at all, they proved this by robbing taxpayers money with their outrageous expenses claims.

The local Labour candidate here did'nt listen to us at the last GE, . . he's now on the dole.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 05:32 PM

Yes, they are indeed opportunist little poos

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Compare this with England where a banned from driving illegal immigrant ran down and killed a 12 year old girl in Darwen Lancs in 2004 he was given a 4 month sentance (Yes, that's not a typo) and a year after his release he was again caught driving although he was disqualified since 2004 he has been appealing his departation order, that's five years of legal assitance he's been on, never mind the millions he must have cost the immigration service.
Is that the same 'punishment' he would have got regardless of where he came from?
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Something we were very PROUD of until recently, it seems. What a sad day.
As you say Azz, a very sad day..mass immigration has done what the German bombers could not do to the East End of London...
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

30-11-2009, 01:00 AM

London has always sold itself as being one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, as do in fact most other major cities. It's sad to see the BNP try to turn such positive things around, even sadder to see people get sucked into their crap. Real shame.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 01:16 PM

Is that the same 'punishment' he would have got regardless of where he came from?
Need a bit of clarification here Azz:-

a) I think you are making the point that the judge should have applied the same sentance (Having heard all the evidence) irrespective of the defendants background, which is a fair point.

b) But you might be asking if he would have got the same sentance in some other country, I think we all know the answer to that one.

I have occassionaly had a rant about our judges, what planet do they live on, how can anyone who is disqualified from driving get in a car and drive in such a way that they kill a 12 year old and end up doing 4 months in prison

BTW I hate the BNP, I've never voted for them and I never will, but one has to ask why they seem to be attracting voters right now, what has changed It seems simple to me, our present poiticians of all parties are not listening to what the people are telling them. In a democracy it has to be what the majority of people want that is made into law, not what the minority want however 'morally higher' they think they are
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

30-11-2009, 01:27 PM

It's sad to see the BNP try to turn such positive things around, even sadder to see people get sucked into their crap. Real shame.
But I think the thing to remember Azz is that for millions it's a the daily grind which occupies them, work, taxes, spouse, children, meals, getting to work, getting home, etc. When the good times roll and they have a bit of money left over at the end of the month these millions of people are more relaxed about those around them, but when the threat of redundancy hovers or even happens, these same people have to concentrate on themselves and keeping their families fed and housed and it's only natural that they will look around and see people who haven't had to face this threat 'cos they are being looked after by the state and what's more they've only recently come to this country so they've never even contributed any PAYE.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top