Join for free
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 06:39 PM

Iran says ok to 10 new enrichment sites

This just came across my computer news. OK Obama cut them off everything.

The link didn't work, I will have to go see why. Hope this works
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...ear/index.html
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 04:58 PM

Re: Iran says ok to 10 new enrichment sites

The link worked fine for me - this is the statement that rang alarm bells for me:-

"Enriched uranium can be used to fuel power plants -- or, if enriched to a much higher concentration, it can be used to make a nuclear bomb."

So I assume that without IAEA inspections no one is going to know what level of enrichment is being carried out, you can see why people are worried.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 05:05 PM

Two questions I have,

Why does Iran need nuclear power ?, it's swimming in oil.

Why are they testing inter-continental ballistic missiles under the pretext they want to explore space ?

My thread "we are now fighting WW3" may explain a lot for you.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 02:57 PM

I suppose they are doing it for the love of Allah and there quest to dominate us kuffrs
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 03:02 PM

May the fleas of a thousand camels nestle in their crotches, . . . and I hope they've chewed their nails off before-hand.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
May the fleas of a thousand camels nestle in their crotches, . . . and I hope they've chewed their nails off before-hand.
well said nero..altho fleas may be a little particular where they take up residence ..
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2009, 05:38 PM

I suppose with nearby Israel armed to the teeth and America's attitude to other countries' oil they might just be a tad nervous.

As to swimming in oil the latest estimates I read was round about 30 years. Bearing in mind oil is about all they have to sell for the goods they need to import perhaps they might be telling the truth and are trying to eke out their reserves.
Personally I trust them about as much as I trust America and Israel.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top