Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 03:25 PM

Re: Politicians

Originally Posted by galty ->
Where did he get the never gas that he killed the Kurds with 15 years before he was invaded, The Americans with help from Thatcher
This proves what I said galti, . . he did have WMD's.

When I say WMD I'm not referring to nukes or the like, it's chemical and biological agents, even our allied troop commanders thought they were there, this is why the lads had to have bio-suits and swallow pills, they also had sensors to test anything that might've been in the air.

I have no doubt in my mind they're still there, buried in the hinterlands, . . god help us all if you-know-who gets their hands on them.

The UN investigators were given the run-around looking for hidden cache's by saddams flunkies, remember chemical ali ? Saddam had them all so terrified they'd have buried their grannies.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
This proves what I said galti, . . he did have WMD's.

When I say WMD I'm not referring to nukes or the like, it's chemical and biological agents, even our allied troop commanders thought they were there, this is why the lads had to have bio-suits and swallow pills, they also had sensors to test anything that might've been in the air.

I have no doubt in my mind they're still there, buried in the hinterlands, . . god help us all if you-know-who gets their hands on them.

The UN investigators were given the run-around looking for hidden cache's by saddams flunkies, remember chemical ali ? Saddam had them all so terrified they'd have buried their grannies.
But at the time of the Invasion he had none and had proved that to the UN

Remember when Powell got up at the UN and showed "Proof" that Iraq had WDM and was called a liar by the sec gen if you ever get to watch it look a Powels eyes when confronted
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 03:43 PM

http://www.parliament.uk/business/ju...nformation.cfm

Scroll down to "Background information on judicial work etc,"

It states quite clearly "the House of Lords is the highest court in the land".

It's the final court on points of law for the whole of the UK.

It goes on to mention a reform of the constitution in Oct 2005 but it's a bit of a grey area IMO.
nero
Central Scotland

14-12-2009, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
But at the time of the Invasion he had none and had proved that to the UN

Remember when Powell got up at the UN and showed "Proof" that Iraq had WDM and was called a liar by the sec gen if you ever get to watch it look a Powels eyes when confronted
The answer is in the sea of sand galty. unless an archaeologist digging for artefacts 200 years from now digs em up we shall never know.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 03:57 PM

http://www.parliament.uk/business/ju...nformation.cfm

Scroll down to "Background information on judicial work etc,"

It states quite clearly "the House of Lords is the highest court in the land".

It's the final court on points of law for the whole of the UK.

It goes on to mention a reform of the constitution in Oct 2005 but it's a bit of a grey area IMO.
Read first paragraph of your link, did not read anything after.

QUOTE first Paragraph.
The final appeal hearings and judgments of the House of Lords took place on 30 July 2009. The judicial role of the House of Lords as the highest appeal court in the UK has ended.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

14-12-2009, 04:01 PM

The answer is in the sea of sand galty. unless an archaeologist digging for artefacts 200 years from now digs em up we shall never know.

True.

But not one bit of paper work has surfaced that he had what the liars and warmongers Bush and Blair claimed.

Youll be saying next that SH was behind 9/11
nero
Central Scotland

31-12-2009, 04:06 PM

The foreign office minister Mr Milliband has got foot and mouth disease I think, . . he criticised Iran for the way they're treating the protesters there.
Yesterday their foreign minister said he will get a slap in the mouth if says any more.

Milliband should keep quiet IMO, he's just making things worse for the protesters in Iran, . . they are the good guys, . . they're trying to get rid of the regime there, . . the regime that's trying to make a nuclear bomb and delivery system.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top