Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2011, 08:18 AM

Re: Weight losses

Whoopee.............. 89.2 kg, think that's a kilo less than last week.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2011, 08:43 AM

Right.......In 2 weeks Ive lost a further 5 1/2lbs(sorry I dont work in KGs but its over 2kgs)
Good Luck everyone
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2011, 09:18 AM

Wow! Congratulations Rueben, Rickrider & Geordiegirl, that is marvellous!

I managed to lose 1.2lbs this week - I'm not into KGs either.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2011, 07:30 PM

Congratulations everyone. I hope I have lost some more weight but I don't get weighed until Monday. I have refused fish and chips on the beach on Thursday night and last night I was offered or tempted with an Indian meal which I adore, I refused that too. I just love getting on the scale and seeing a weight loss, first time ever this has happened to me.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
Congratulations everyone. I hope I have lost some more weight but I don't get weighed until Monday. I have refused fish and chips on the beach on Thursday night and last night I was offered or tempted with an Indian meal which I adore, I refused that too. I just love getting on the scale and seeing a weight loss, first time ever this has happened to me.

Hmmmmmm this is not good - I shall have to tempt everyone with a home-made chocolate Viennese sponge with a coffee and rum butter cream filling.
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 08:20 AM

I have lost 3lb this week, sorry I don't do kg either.
Well done everyone!
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 08:38 AM

Let the side down a bit this week.-- No loss.

16/7/11--- 9st 11.2lbs
23/7/11--- 9st 11.2lbs

Have an excuse though. Had a birthday celebration this week so meal out drinks and chocolates.
Can't not indulge on my birthday

I'll try and do better this week

Congrats everyone else and good to see you back on track Nuttygran.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hmmmmmm this is not good - I shall have to tempt everyone with a home-made chocolate Viennese sponge with a coffee and rum butter cream filling.
Have mercy Uncle Joe I have enough temptation with a chocolate forest gateau in the freezer and two large box's of chocolates in the cupboard- (I've already eaten my way through one box of chocolates this week.) -It will be a struggle having them in the house but I've promised myself I won't touch them until I reach my goal.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 05:06 PM

I like the look of that Lighter Life that Pauline Quirk is on....She's lost 6 stone so far. She's looking great.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by rueben ->
Have mercy Uncle Joe I have enough temptation with a chocolate forest gateau in the freezer and two large box's of chocolates in the cupboard- (I've already eaten my way through one box of chocolates this week.) -It will be a struggle having them in the house but I've promised myself I won't touch them until I reach my goal.
Lol Geoff....I see your love affair with food is still going strong.

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top