Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 12:16 PM

Re: Get ya kit off !!!!

OMG! The mere thought of strolling around naked in front of my adult sons!!! I recall one of my granddaughters once loaning me a perfectly respectable pretty mint green summer top that she said would look gorgeous with my new white summer crepe trousers, I laughed when I put it on because it was "off the shoulders" with two tiny shoestring straps for support. We both thought it looked lovely and summery and showed off my tan but one would have thought I was displaying my breasts to the world with the shocked look on my son's face when he saw me! "Em, don't you think that looks a bit too young for you Mum?" was what I got!! I soon took it off again.
So the thought of mixed nudity for family is a hoot where my lot are concerned.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye,but Ye'v gorra come outta the water sometime..like the Lass in the 'teeny weeny polkadot bikini'
Thinking of politics does the trick.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Thinking of politics does the trick.
Like the politicians of this country: Limp, flaccid and a huge anticlimax!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Like the politicians of this country: Limp, flaccid and a huge anticlimax!
But knob heads all the same.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
But knob heads all the same.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top