Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 09:52 PM

Re: Food for the Gods...

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Blimey! That's a big one Foxy. I reckon you should share that.
Send me your address and I'll pop it in the post Longy....
Alternatively, I'm coming down to Southampton on Friday....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Send me your address and I'll pop it in the post Longy....
Alternatively, I'm coming down to Southampton on Friday....
Not really near me Foxy but could you stick it on a train and I'll meet it the other end.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 04:01 AM

I just don't know what to think any more. You all have nabbed our Moon Pies (Wagon Wheels or some such nonsense) and Lifesavers (Polo), Realist eats sugar, OGF has giant (just ask Mrs. Fox) hands, and Ruthio thinks that I am weird.

I'm just going soothe my confusion, shock and disappointment with some caramel M&Ms. At least you haven't renamed them...

Yet.

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I just don't know what to think any more. You all have nabbed our Moon Pies (Wagon Wheels or some such nonsense) and Lifesavers (Polo), Realist eats sugar, OGF has giant (just ask Mrs. Fox) hands, and Ruthio thinks that I am weird.

I'm just going soothe my confusion, shock and disappointment with some caramel M&Ms. At least you haven't renamed them...

Yet.

Never mind darlin' - console yourself with some of these - chocolate macaroons !!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=choc...VRBWIZqiYuW7M:
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 11:33 AM

I've renamed Galaxy Counters..
I call them Naked Minstrels
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

Yet.

We only had 'Treets' originally until they changed to 'minstrels'. Now we have M&Ms. I have been to the M&M shop in NY and bought a load of lovely colours. Not sure if the colours taste different though.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top