Join for free
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 10:32 AM

Jew hatred and Labour. The net is closing.

I read that the The Equality and Human Rights Commission have formally opened an inquiry to whether it has actually victimised Jewish people.

No just engage acts or speech that promoted hatred, but actually victimised Jewish people.

It appears that a great deal of work has already taken place but so many staff had been required to sign non-disclosure contracts that made it illegal for them to spill the beans on what was taking place until some people were so disgusted that they leaked thousands of documents work by the EHRC had pretty much stalled.

Now that the information has come into the hands of the EHRC albeit by the back door the formal inquiry has started which means that they can require copies of records, emails, etc.

It should be fun to watch just as long as Corbyn and his cabal answer all questions put to then honestly and fully.

Oh wait ---- I foresee a problem.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 10:58 AM

Re: Jew hatred and Labour. The net is closing.

So do I ... you're doing your usual 'presumed guilty before innocent' line of obsessive argument. Links please.

My understanding is they've decided, after consideration, to open an investigation into accusations and complaints of anti-Semitism in the Labour party ... but I could find no reports to substantiate your allegation or any measly whiff ( or massive fog bank) of any scandal.

until some people were so disgusted that they leaked thousands of documents work by the EHRC had pretty much stalled.

Now that the information has come into the hands of the EHRC albeit by the back door the formal inquiry has started

Link
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
So do I ... you're doing your usual 'presumed guilty before innocent' line of obsessive argument. Links please.

My understanding is they've decided, after consideration, to open an investigation into accusations and complaints of anti-Semitism in the Labour party ... but I could find no reports to substantiate your allegation or any measly whiff ( or massive fog bank) of any scandal.

until some people were so disgusted that they leaked thousands of documents work by the EHRC had pretty much stalled.

Now that the information has come into the hands of the EHRC albeit by the back door the formal inquiry has started

Link
Just checkout timesofisrael.com it's all there - and a good deal more besides.

Hey Corbyn ---- GOTCHA!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 11:48 AM

I couldn't find a specific article... I'll rummage more. I kinda like the site. Is it much biased do you know?

I did see this article which made me smile .... discrimination seems to be reaching plague levels everywhere around the world. Diversity brings discord not Unity by the looks of it. It makes you despair sometimes doesn't it.

Maternity wards let Jewish woman ask for bed without Arab roommate — report
Several Israeli hospitals ignore anti-discrimination laws and grant Jewish patients’ requests not to share a room with Arab mothers after giving birth, a television news report said Monday.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 11:51 AM

The party that now finds itself in the company of the BNP, being investigated by the very equality and human rights regulator that it set up. Imperative not to make judgement from the EHRC opening an investigation into Labour, before that investigation has been able to reach any conclusions.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

29-05-2019, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
The party that now finds itself in the company of the BNP, being investigated by the very equality and human rights regulator that it set up. Imperative not to make judgement from the EHRC opening an investigation into Labour, before that investigation has been able to reach any conclusions.
AFAIK the only other time that the Committee formally investigated apolitical party was in the case of the BNP. With such a potential minefield it's a racing certainty that the have all their ducks in a row before setting out.

That apart the blatantly obvious Jew Hatred that the Corbyn Cabal have been engaged in is impossible to ignore or deny.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top