Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:50 AM

David McGreavy

If you think that the release of Kenneth Noye was bad, how about this murdering bastard?

He killed three children in 1973, one by strangulation, one by cutting of the throat and a baby battered to death. He then hung all three bodies on some railings.

If anyone deserved to taste the rope or be locked up forever, it is this bloke.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...ester-48593232
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:54 AM

Re: David McGreavy

Oh Judd - that is terrible - both the crime and the fact that he free!

He should definitely have been exterminated!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
If you think that the release of Kenneth Noye was bad, how about this murdering bastard?

He killed three children in 1973, one by strangulation, one by cutting of the throat and a baby battered to death. He then hung all three bodies on some railings.

If anyone deserved to taste the rope or be locked up forever, it is this bloke.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...ester-48593232
And some say capital punishment is wrong! What a disgrace that anybody thinks this man deserves to live!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:18 PM

I read this in the Daily Mail earlier and l felt sickened by it.

What l did notice, was how young McGreavy looked for 67. Thus proving, prison life must be like a pampering holiday.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Oh Judd - that is terrible - both the crime and the fact that he free!

He should definitely have been exterminated!
If it was a member of my family then he would be.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:33 PM

One way or another, his "freedom" may be short-lived .....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:34 PM

Thing is were his actions of a sane person? I would say no.

That being so would it be right to kill a mentally ill person because of his illness.? Here again I would say no. Secure accomadation for life but without a punishment regime yes, but to kill someone who is ill? Nah. That wouldn't be justice, that would be revenge on someone who was a mental cripple.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If it was a member of my family then he would be.
Some people think that execution is too kind & a life sentence is worse..... but I have a better idea for this one.
We could dangle him from a tree and supply knives.... to allow people to cut him.... like he had done to one of the children.

It wouldn't be long before he died of natural causes... like lack of blood!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Some people think that execution is too kind & a life sentence is worse..... but I have a better idea for this one.
We could dangle him from a tree and supply knives.... to allow people to cut him.... like he had done to one of the children.

It wouldn't be long before he died of natural causes... like lack of blood!
Blimey Twink. Please stay out of the LTP today.

Seriously though, whether he is mental or not, he has to be stopped. If he was mental then he will have no problem killing someone else.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:45 PM

Wiki tells us
“McGreavey was sentenced to multiple life terms with minimums of 20 years. In prison he has been subjected to frequent abuse by other prisoners and has spent most of his 40 years behind bars in protected conditions. He is reported to have successfully adjusted, accepted rehabilitation and engaged in painting”

I gather he ,known to be a heavy drinker with a violent temper, pleaded guilty to the murders .

In the future maybe even the likes of Huntley will be released ?
I think the only way around this is to change the law so that life actually does mean life .

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top