Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 11:02 PM

Re: Lets talk about the eye shall we. . .

Wonderful news Claire, so pleased for you....
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 12:20 AM

I am very pleased to hear that your eye is now recovering.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by ClaireMarie ->
The eye is healing great and the sight is back . I have a bit of clouding at the lazer sight which will eventually go as its caused by fluid build up, which some bodies do as it heals. Amazing.
Claire darlin' - just funning, but since you have the eye patch and I have the elbow crutch, all we need between us now is the parrot on the shoulder.
stablelady
Angus, Scotland
stablelady is female  stablelady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 10:25 AM

Glad to hear things are improving! Am really happy for you Claire.
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Claire darlin' - just funning, but since you have the eye patch and I have the elbow crutch, all we need between us now is the parrot on the shoulder.
Well, since you asked...... This is the night I came home and we were having a bit of fun. Didn't have a parrot, but rouster (fake & stuffered, but that's another story).

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 02:06 PM

Well, since you asked...... This is the night I came home and we were having a bit of fun. Didn't have a parrot, but rouster (fake & stuffered, but that's another story).

Claire darlin'
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 07:21 PM

Crickey Claire I thought that bird was real!
I am so happy for you that your sight has improved, you say it's amazing and it is.
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 02:18 PM

A BIG shout out thank you to 'Annie Jack' for driving me to my eye appointment this week as I knew they would put those awful drops in, but... I got a new prescription (even if only temperary till the cataracts come off) so that I can SEE sharply again . Still making me woosy to move my head with them on, but driving and watching TV is so much more enjoyable again. Heading on vacation with the 'girls' in a couple of weeks to the east coast of North Carolina to enjoy time on the 'beach' relaxing (even though I'm not a sun worshiper, the sound & sights & smells are what I'm looking foward to and of course good times with old friends). So much nicer to 'see' the experience too!

I still have this dark spot in the bottom of my left eye vision that neither the surgeon or eye doctor knows why as they see nothing that should cause it . Think I will make an appointment with my GP even though I don't have much faith in her.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

27-04-2012, 04:12 PM

I still have this dark spot in the bottom of my left eye vision that neither the surgeon or eye doctor knows why as they see nothing that should cause it . Think I will make an appointment with my GP even though I don't have much faith in her.

Claire darlin' I think you might find that the black spot is actually 'Macular degeneration'. My Father was almost blind with this disease.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 04:41 PM

Heading on vacation with the 'girls' in a couple of weeks to the east coast of North Carolina to enjoy time on the 'beach' relaxing (even though I'm not a sun worshiper, the sound & sights & smells are what I'm looking foward to and of course good times with old friends). So much nicer to 'see' the experience too!
Glad you got the new glasses before your get-away! You're going to have a wonderful trip.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top