Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 12:06 AM

Re: I'm a survivor

that fantastic news its always so good to hear when the Big C is put in its place .
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 12:11 AM

That's really good news Mlee, keep on laughing
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 12:15 AM

That's fantastic news Mlee

They say that laughter is the best medicine, so keep on laughing
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 09:36 PM

Brilliant news Mlee-so pleased for you You can now keep on laughing and enjoying life
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

04-04-2012, 01:00 PM

Well done indeed Mlee, it is always good to hear the ' beast ' being put to flight.

I saw that you declined Anastrozole, a couple of my lady heroines in our clinic group were taking Arimidex which I think is the same drug. One had a lot of bad side effects and stopped with it but the other has had none at all. I am glad to say they are both still ok and remain on top form, more importantly their wicked senses of humour are still the same even if I am often the target.

Keep up the good work and stay well.

Best wishes.
George.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2012, 04:33 PM

Fantastic news I no were comming from how that feels to be givan your life back agean
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 07:49 PM

Thank all of you for your compassion.
You're wonderful.

I guess the only thing that's hard to beat is the common cold.
Came down with it a couple days ago.
Thought about everyone on here but was too sick to turn the computer on.
I need to get caught up now.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 07:56 PM

HI Hammer,
I am one of those patients that usually stumps doctors.
I have so many allergies to meds. Especially antibiotics.
That cancer pill. . . I tried to keep taking it but the side effects were so extremely bad and painful.
I pray your friends will stay well.
Mlee
CA USA

05-04-2012, 08:09 PM

Pixie. . .Hi,
I had a friend with the same name.

Did you go through the same thing?
30 years ago. . . during my first cancer fight, the doctor said I wouldn't make it.
To me. . . I couldn't figure out why they would say that. I felt well. I even joked with her. She thought I was strange of course.

So many times doctors have told me that They almost lost me during the night.
Now that seems strange to me.
During any of those times, I have never felt that I was dying. My mind was normal like when you lay down to take a rest and think about getting up to do something (in that manner).
I wish I could figure this out.

Has anyone been in that situation? The only thing I can come up with is that the doctors are bananas. Probably got their certificates on sale. LOL

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top