Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 09:20 AM

Re: Every bone in my body is ache!

Kitty darlin' - following surgery at the back end of last year, on discharge hospital gave me a bottle of Oromorph and a box of Co-codomol - was taking both these 2 hours apart for a couple of weeks until the pain and discomfort subsided.
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 03:10 PM

Re: Every bone in my body is ache!

Had to google 'paracetamol' as I had no idea of what it was. Here in Canada... Tylenol. Yes, I did know that you can 'piggyback' the two (ibuprfen and tylenol) and when in doubt of what will work, have done so but usually an hour a part so that I can't tell which it is that is working. That is... if I can put up with whatever it is for the hour.

Trying to go meds free today and let the symptoms just takes it course and I pretty sure I'm on the upswing of the end. I hate spring colds.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top