Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 03:10 AM

Bit slow lately...

... but hoping my doc can suggest something to help with fatigue. I swear I've had more naps the last few weeks than I did as a toddler!

I'll have to log in this week and find out what I've missed.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 11:52 AM

Re: Bit slow lately...

I hope you are not ill Annie. Maybe its the weather. Just lately I have been feeling tired and lacking in energy (even after a five day break in Wales). Sometimes worry makes us feel tired as well, which is what I think is my problem. Hope you get your energy levels back up soon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 11:59 AM

Sue, I hope your doc is able to give you something so that you will feel better soon...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 12:24 PM

Sorry you are a bit down and tired Annie,maybe when the weahter gets better it will be better for you, anyway take it easy girl.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 01:49 PM

the sun shue helps makes you feel better
hope you get to feeling better soon Annie
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 02:40 PM

Hope you soon start to feel a bit better Annie....we all need some nice warm sunshine I think!
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by pixie ->
the sun shue helps makes you feel better
hope you get to feeling better soon Annie
I hope the sun peeks out soon. We woke up to snow in London this morning Pixie - just west of you.

I think it's the MS dragging me down but other folks around here seem to feel it with the weather so maybe it's a combination of things.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2012, 07:52 PM

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down Sue Hopefully, when the sun shows his face properly, you will soon feel better.

Although I don't think I suffer from SAD, I definitely feel more down in the dumps during the winter months, and when the summer is here, I feel like a different person.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 12:12 AM

l hope you feel better again soon, Annie. I've not been as chatty on here just lately for the same reason. I seem to have no energy and I'm just tired all the time and feeling a bit down, which is not really like me at all.

I know for a fact I'm much happier when the sun is shining, so let's keep our fingers crossed.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
l hope you feel better again soon, Annie. I've not been as chatty on here just lately for the same reason. I seem to have no energy and I'm just tired all the time and feeling a bit down, which is not really like me at all.

I know for a fact I'm much happier when the sun is shining, so let's keep our fingers crossed.
I think most of us feel like that at the moment Mollie, this weather can be very depressing. I tend to make an effort to cheer myself up, put some music on and tell myself there are many people out there a lot worse off than me. Hope you too will feel brighter soon...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top