Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 07:58 AM

Re: Woman starves to death on sunlight diet

Just let 'em try and convince me not to eat or drink!!!! - they will fail miserably.
Hu99
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hu99 is male  Hu99 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 08:21 AM

All sensible arguments aside, let's assume for a moment that is possible. She took her lead from a guy in India where I'm sure there's almost constant sunlight with the exception of the monsoon season and she's from Switzerland where sunlight is a rare commodity most of the time.
As foolish as the theory sounds, I'd love to believe that it is possible but she could have chosen a better venue for the experiment and actually proved the swami to be a fraud.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Hu99 ->
All sensible arguments aside, let's assume for a moment that is possible. She took her lead from a guy in India where I'm sure there's almost constant sunlight with the exception of the monsoon season and she's from Switzerland where sunlight is a rare commodity most of the time.
As foolish as the theory sounds, I'd love to believe that it is possible but she could have chosen a better venue for the experiment and actually proved the swami to be a fraud.

Lloyd my friend, she was obviously not a 'Beatles' fan either, otherwise she would have known that they too proved the falsehood of an Indian Maharishi.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Just let 'em try and convince me not to eat or drink!!!! - they will fail miserably.
Uncle Joe skipped dinner today, another miracle dear lord!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

27-04-2012, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Uncle Joe skipped dinner today, another miracle dear lord!
Absolutely NOT Jim matey, because I was 'busy' had a 'make do' lunch of Lamb grills, mash, veg and gravy. NEVER but NEVER skip lunch altogether.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 05:32 PM

mmmm that won't be me then

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top