Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Lene
New Member!
Brisbane, Australia
Lene is female 

08-08-2009, 01:44 AM

Re: Got any holidays planned?

I've just come back from 3 weeks in Denmark to see my much elderly mother and old friends..
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
We're off to South Devon tomorrow - love the place and have been visiting every year for the last 30 years.

Went to Croatia in June and we have already booked 2 weeks in Disney, Orlando with the grandchildren for August 2010.
Why didn't you tell me, we could have met for coffee
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 10:23 AM

We are having a 3 night break in Eperlecques nr Calais in October, can't wait - Planning another trip to France for next year probably go back to Pitou Charentes area...may be
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 07:00 PM

I don't have anything planned at the moment. Satan my old boy didn't like people, so it was always hard to holiday with him, we couldn't put him in kennels either for the same reason. He left us in April, so I think it's now time to book somewhere nice Not sure where yet though x
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2009, 09:56 PM

We are going to Kings Meaburn a small village just below Penrith Cumbria in October as it is near the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales which are our two favourite places in England so it's like a double whammy for us as both are within 1/2 hours drive... Pictures will follow...
Sue
michael anthony
New Member!
United Kingdom
michael anthony is male 

30-03-2014, 11:56 AM

Looking on line for holidays see one in Spain for ten nights H/B £438 but my wife Trish want to go for seven nights which cost £498 at same Hotel why are women such hard work: Went to the same hotel last year have wonderful time. Round One the battle go's on!!!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2014, 12:37 PM

Hello Michael, welcome to the forum
Go on, let your wife have her way

No holiday for away for us .. every day is a holiday when you are retired.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2014, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by michael anthony ->
Looking on line for holidays see one in Spain for ten nights H/B £438 but my wife Trish want to go for seven nights which cost £498 at same Hotel why are women such hard work: Went to the same hotel last year have wonderful time. Round One the battle go's on!!!
Michael 7 days may be enough time away for your wife .
It certainly is for me, I like to get home and wash everything . Perhaps its a 'woman thing'
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2014, 02:49 PM

My husband is this minute busy building our latest campervan hoping to have it ready for September then we will be off for weekends and have a two week break in October too. We will be away for one of the weeks probably heading down to cornwall or devon if we can find some wild camping areas.
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2014, 04:49 PM

I was planning to spend some long weekends with Miss Pei Face exploring the Ukraine but unless the political situation changes have decided to give it a miss. I think we'll either head in the opposite direction and go to the Czech Republic or maybe spend some time in the parts of Hungary I've not yet seen.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top