Join for free
Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 02:09 AM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Bratti,

I would like to do the tips of my hair. Do you know how to do that?
With colour? The way I’d do it is add a bunch of spray colour to a bowl and tip the ends of your hair but just do sections at a time in order to let it dry. That should look lovely.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 02:11 AM

What's age got to do with wearing HATS????

For those of us who don't do the hair dye, how about hats?
Let's have some fun and show off our hats....

I will start with one of mine now, and I will have to get some pictures taken over the week-end with some of my hats...
Don't be shy, put on your hat and snap a picture of yourself and let's show them off, after all.....what's age got to do with it?

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
With colour? The way I’d do it is add a bunch of spray colour to a bowl and tip the ends of your hair but just do sections at a time in order to let it dry. That should look lovely.
Oh, great idea Bratti. I wonder what colour I should do....maybe purple or should I do the silver?

Any suggestions Bratti?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh, great idea Bratti. I wonder what colour I should do....maybe purple or should I do the silver?

Any suggestions Bratti?
I’d do purple tips and then use silver on that silver streak to make it stand out even more so. That will look nice.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-09-2018, 02:21 AM

This is my cowboy hat. I believe some have seen it before....

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

08-09-2018, 02:29 AM

You’re such an instigator Blue. You look cute as a button as usual.

Ok here’s my cowboy hat picture. You’re a brat.
I don’t know how to do the photo format like you do so the little pics will have to do.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	167AC649-A60C-4EB3-ADA3-27FBC116407F.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	7204  
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-09-2018, 02:30 AM

I’d do purple tips and then use silver on that silver streak to make it stand out even more so. That will look nice.
Bratti, it isn't really a silver "streak". It is a blotch of gray on each side of my temples, it doesn't go down to my ears or anything that. It is just a patch of gray, and then there is another small patch just above my ears, that runs horizontally
above each ear, where glasses would run along...

I don't wear glasses since I got my cataracts done, but I will be soon as I can't see properly.....I just have to decide if I like my older glasses or if I want to pick out some new frames. When I had a bad fall, I broke (beyond repair), my $1,000.00 glasses. They were awesome, blue and black. I loved them.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-09-2018, 02:39 AM

You’re such an instigator Blue. You look cute as a button as usual.

Ok here’s my cowboy hat picture. You’re a brat.
I don’t know how to do the photo format like you do so the little pics will have to do.
Thank you Bratti, you are also cute as a button....all my friends are cute as buttons, hahaha

Ohhhh, your cowboy hat is awesome Bratti, Now all we need is to have Filly bring us a couple horses from her son's farm, and away we go....hahahaha

I just use tinypic.com to post my pictures Bratti. It is simple and if you want I can show you on the week-end. I don't have a membership there, I just use it one at a time when I want to.

Have you got any more hats? We should do some more. I hope some of the others join in and show us their hats...
I will have to dig out some more of my hats....I should have a few more.

"what's age got to do with it"? (we have to keep on track with our title)
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-09-2018, 02:44 AM

I have to go Bratti, I am very tired.......

See ya on the week-end......

Blue x
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

08-09-2018, 02:45 AM

Ohhhh. My misunderstanding. I thought you had a bold silver streak like I have. It’s the funnest part to colour cause the colour really stands out.

I’m so sorry you wrecked your good glasses when you fell. That sucks but way to go in getting your cataract surgery. That’s awesome.

Pick out some brand new frames. I went to Pearl Vision when they had their 2 for 1 sale and got a couple of great frames. When one frame broke they replaced my entire pair of glasses. A total worth between $600 & $700 dollars so when my renewal comes up on my insurance policy I’ll go and get two more pairs. May I suggest you check them out? They have a wonderful selection of tasteful styles to choose from. My latest ones are purple frames by Ralph Lauren and I love them.

Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top