Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 09:55 PM

Oh Yes

Olly Robbins is history according to the rumours...

... here comes Boris !

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKCN1TU0XB
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 10:40 PM

Re: Oh Yes

Thank heavens for that ! A man who has had relations to both Labour and Tory Governments in many different areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olly_Robbins

At Oxford, Robbins was president of the Oxford Reform Club, a group promoting a federal European Union.[
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Thank heavens for that ! A man who has had relations to both Labour and Tory Governments in many different areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olly_Robbins

At Oxford, Robbins was president of the Oxford Reform Club, a group promoting a federal European Union.[
Makes no difference is so far that the EU have disbanded their brexit negotiation team. On brexit no negotiations will take place anymore. Boris can go play with himself.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 11:37 PM

I don't follow too many of your posts Solasch but to be perfectly honest, I have no idea why you are completely hung up about UK leaving the EU. Surely it will make no difference to your pleasurable life and I can't imagine that you are truly concerned with those who live in relative poverty throughout UK. It can only get better for those people .

What does it matter to you, and why are you so obsessed ?? Maybe it's your hobby...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 11:55 PM

I don't follow too many of your posts Solasch but to be perfectly honest, I have no idea why you are completely hung up about UK leaving the EU. Surely it will make no difference to your pleasurable life and I can't imagine that you are truly concerned with those who live in relative poverty throughout UK. It can only get better for those people .

What does it matter to you, and why are you so obsessed ?? Maybe it's your hobby...

He's frightened that's why.

Holland will be collateral damage, too bad .. he has Rutte to thank for the mess he is in.

Here comes Boris !
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

30-06-2019, 12:14 AM

Boris needs to up his game now . Hunt is getting on my nerves, suddenly behaving like a school boy in short pants. He's pants ! He couldn't even sell marmalade to Japan ! Now that must tell us something

He's never had a smile on his face for years... just the usual dull drone ,word perfect speech and suddenly he smiling ! They must have RADA training them all or else they're all on the additives again.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 12:29 AM

Living in Holland can make the strongest person depressed, it’s not even a third world nation, and on the World stage they are only there to move the furniture. I like them though, they all speak English purely because their own language is too difficult for them to learn.
I worked alongside Dutch soldiers on military manoeuvres in Europe. They go home at weekends, all military planning for the defence of Europe had to factor in that we lost the Dutch Armed Forces after 6 pm on a Friday. I kid you not.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

30-06-2019, 12:54 AM

Oh heck ! That's a bit worrying, considering US(Trump) has suggested that other countries may begin back filling the US troops in Syria in the next few weeks. Netherlands was the first to be mentioned for volunteering .

Makes one wonder what's going on, but it seems that whenever a new leader of a country emerges, those leaders appear to have to show their strength by getting involved in others battles.
I think Hunt would be one of those, not sure about Boris..
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 01:49 AM

I don't follow too many of your posts Solasch but to be perfectly honest, I have no idea why you are completely hung up about UK leaving the EU. Surely it will make no difference to your pleasurable life
To be fair I too follow Brexit with a bit of interest (I mean, I read this thread) yet the outcome is of no consequence to me whatsoever. However I feel sorry for my young nieces and nephews still living in Britain who are watching their country make a complete laughing stock of itself and perhaps putting their future economic well being in jeopardy.

You are right though, what ever the outcome it certainly will make no difference to my pleasurable life or indeed that of my children but from afar it is a fascinating train wreck happening in slow motion before our very eyes.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 04:05 AM

Hi

Robins is not the only one leaving, there are other senior staff leaving as well.

May stood down the vast majority of Operational Planning for a No Deal in April.

https://news.sky.com/story/may-warne...nsion-11690290

Boris will have exactly 100 days to get us out on October 31st.

It is an enormous task.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top