Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 01:57 PM

Re: Off to Spain tomorrow

All the best Val, have a smashing time.
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 04:13 PM

Have a lovely time
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 04:39 PM

Have a safe trip; try to squeeze in some "me" time between the work. Just enjoy the sun and warmth.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 05:18 PM

Thanks everyone. I love you guys and this forum.

Off to dinner soon and won't be on line again tonight as going to chill in front of the TV.

Have fun and stay safe all.

Val x
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 06:29 PM

Green eyes here as well, lovely, some sunshine, forgotten what its like.Enjoy.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 12:59 PM

Missed this!

Have a lovely time Val and make the most of the sunshine
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 09:53 PM

I missed it too! Have a wonderful time....
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 02:03 PM

Hi all back now after a relaxing week in Spain. Had a bad start though as I arrived to find my house had been broken into Luckily they didn't take much but bent the lock which I had to get fixed. They also broke into my neighbour's house and caused more damage and took more than from me so not good really. I now have some friends looking after it for me so hopefully no further problems.

Lovely weather there about 29 - 30 degrees most days so chilled out once I had got house secure again.

Then there was the flight back. I flew Monarch but at the check in desk at Malaga all passengers were handed a letter from Monarch saying that we would be flown back by Astraeus due to operational problems. Also there would be no food or drink on board so we should buy at the airport. I duly bought a couple of small bottles of wine only to be told that consumption of alcohol was prohibited. No mention of that in Monarch's letter.

I have sent an e-mail asking for compensation so I shall see what they say. Very poor customer service in my opinion.

Have taken some pics of the house and nearby beach but not had a chance to upload yet. Will do so at the weekend.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 02:45 PM

Hi Val welcome back .
What a nasty shock to find the house had been broken into .
Are the dogs home and ok?
I look forward to seeing your pictures
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2011, 03:28 PM

What an unexpected shock to the start of your holiday, Val Other than that, I'm pleased you enjoyed your break.

I, too, am looking forward to your pics!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top