Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 08:05 PM

Re: Wittering Women

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Here I am enjoying a couple of well earned pints of beer after keeping the wheels of industry turning for another day and a couple of women decide to park their, admittedly nice little bums, right next to me and start talking nineteen to the dozen about nothing in general.
Harumph!
I had a similar thing today, I was in town and although I'm not a church goer, havent been for a few years at least, I felt like a few moments quiet contemplation so I popped into the main church in the centre of town, no people there so went and sat in one of the quiet little pews in a corner at the back.

Just got myself settled, shopping bags round my feet and preparing to talk to Her, my Gods a woman, when these loud womens voices started chatting away to each other, and when I say loud they were so distracting. I couldnt see them but they were in the church somewhere. In the end I couldnt think straight as their voices were so overpowering that I picked up my bags and left.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 08:38 PM

Has happened before, but if it winds the
little Englanders up I will do it even more.
I'd rather be a patriotic "little Englander" than a left wing retard....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 08:52 PM

Do they go? Nudge nudge. Are they hot?
Ask 'em if they're up for a threesome
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I'd rather be a patriotic "little Englander" than a left wing retard....
Oh dear how sad!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I had a similar thing today, I was in town and although I'm not a church goer, havent been for a few years at least, I felt like a few moments quiet contemplation so I popped into the main church in the centre of town, no people there so went and sat in one of the quiet little pews in a corner at the back.

Just got myself settled, shopping bags round my feet and preparing to talk to Her, my Gods a woman, when these loud womens voices started chatting away to each other, and when I say loud they were so distracting. I couldnt see them but they were in the church somewhere. In the end I couldnt think straight as their voices were so overpowering that I picked up my bags and left.
How annoying, MC.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 02:34 PM

Here I am enjoying a couple of well earned pints of beer after keeping the wheels of industry turning for another day and a couple of women decide to park their, admittedly nice little bums, right next to me and start talking nineteen to the dozen about nothing in general.
Harumph!
Indeed. There is nothing worse than people going to a pub for a chat over a drink with friends.

The Landlord should ban the bastards!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 02:53 PM

I like a good natter - So there!!!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->

Well, you did say your God is a woman. It seems that she had a companion with her, perhaps?

I hope you were paying attention.

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 04:28 PM

Am I correct that there is more frequency (pun intended) of very loud women in public places over there too?

I can't say that I am a fan...

...which leads me to think about the subject of "hooting" to show approval rather than simple applause.

Yikes.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Am I correct that there is more frequency (pun intended) of very loud women in public places over there too?

I can't say that I am a fan...

...which leads me to think about the subject of "hooting" to show approval rather than simple applause.

Yikes.
Lots of pubs seem to be infested with hyenas nowadays, I think wacky baccy might be one of the causes, seems worse on Friday evenings.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top