Join for free
Page 3 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 04:42 PM

Re: The Daily Thread

Hi, all. Warming up a bit, may make our normal 27 C by afternoon. Lots of sun, 19 C (67 F) now, pretty morning, had breakfast on the porch. A no errand day, just did a few chores, nothing special scheduled.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 08:14 PM

Evening all-in between walking twice and getting drenched both times, caught up with household jobs...nothing too exciting today!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 08:12 AM

Good Morning All Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday whatever you will do

Take care and stay safe
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 08:21 AM

Good morning. Wet and windy here.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 10:20 AM

Gloomy Tuesday here, hope it's better where you are...

Enjoy your day!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 12:08 PM

Good Morning, Rosemary, Mags, Qetta and everyone else.

Appointment at 8:40am, got in at 9:20am, had to wait for another doctor, 10:25am, check took 10minutes.
Why cant Doctors realise that there are other people whose time is as important as theirs?

I certainly hope your days goes better than mine has started.

They everything come to those who wait, My Question is , where will I put everything?
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 02:56 PM

Good afternoon all

Just back from work, I don't normally work am but someone is on holiday. Will be taking the dogs out later, just hope we beat the rain!

Have a good day all.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 03:22 PM

I am absolutely fuming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my way back from a garden centre I decided to be a good Mummy and check on my daughter's vicarage as she is away for a few days. I used the back road I aways use and was stopped by two policemen who said it is illegal to use that bit of road unless you are visiting the houses on either side of it! I thought 'access only' meant to the whole of the modern housing estate, so apparently does everyone else, judging by the number of people they were stopping, including a cyclist! My details were taken and I was issued with a police caution, "Don't do it again or else!" I have been driving for 43 years without an accident, parking or speeding ticket. I am really fed up, surely the police should have better things to do like arresting real criminals!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2010, 04:31 PM

Hi all. Sunny and approaching normal temps again: 23 C (73 F), and should make 27 C this afternoon. I do miss the warmer days Been to the other market for Leia's chicken, the bank to pay property tax (ugh!) and got gin.

Qetta, very annoying!! I wonder why they suddenly decided to enforce an overlooked law??
Dancingsky
None

14-09-2010, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all. Sunny and approaching normal temps again: 23 C (73 F), and should make 27 C this afternoon. I do miss the warmer days Been to the other market for Leia's chicken, the bank to pay property tax (ugh!) and got gin.

Qetta, very annoying!! I wonder why they suddenly decided to enforce an overlooked law??
Goodness knows! With all the cutbacks over here even the police aren't going to be spared and quite a number will be made redundant, so I certainly think their main priority should be catching serious offenders!

Page 3 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top