Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 05:48 PM

Re: Hot Water Bottles!

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
I have one that is always the right temperature and moulds itself to fill available space....
... looks very, very cuddly and I love the expression!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:10 PM

I use mine every day on my back and if its really cold I have one on my feet too.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:18 PM

Never go to bed without my hot water bottle as soon as the chilly nights start-can't abide my cold feet! As for the rest of my body, like Claireandaisy, I have a larger model that curls herself up and snuggles into me-my Hatti girl !!!!!!!!
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:38 PM

Love cuddling my hot water bottle and also have constant heat from my staffie as she likes to get as close to me as she can.

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:46 PM

LOL, wasn't thinking of four legged furry ones! Leia is mine.
alima
surrey
alima is female  alima has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
Until the menopause I suffered from the cold and had a hottie winter and summer. These days I spend my nights kicking the duvet off winter and summer as I get too warm, even though the menopause finished for me 12 years ago!
This could be me.

I've always been cold at nights ..............

............until I got hot - and not in a good way!

Even so, I gave up hot water bottles many years ago (and like some I have had hot water bottle injuries) - if I had to use external heat, it would have to be a wheatie.
Elizabeth
Cotswolds
Elizabeth is female 

20-10-2010, 07:38 AM

This has reminded me that I have a hwb tucked away somewhere in the airing cupboard and hasn't seen the light of day for years. I will find it out as I have had cold feet in bed the last few nights.
I do remember though how I hate waking up in the night with a cold water bottle near my feet
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 10:07 AM

I have an electric blanket and my dogs.

Thats where the saying 3 dog night comes from, eskimos using their dogs to keep warm. 3 dogs mean it's very cold.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2010, 12:25 PM

My cat, Cassie, does a good job of keeping me warm on cold nights. She will snuggle into me and I often wake up with her head under my chin in the morning!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top