Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:07 AM

Tuesday musings:)

Good Morning Everyone and hope you all enjoy your Tuesday.

Take care and stay safe.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 09:10 AM

Re: Tuesday musings:)

Good morning. Sunshine and showers here.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 03:10 PM

Better late than never!

Hope everyone is having a good day and the weather is kind...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 04:41 PM

Hi. all. Gloomy overcast chilly day: 12 C (53 F), but the sun is supposed to reappear this afternoon; hope so as I gambled and hung the wash outside. No-errand day, just pottering.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 07:16 PM

Good evening.

I am feeling tired today, my friends and I walked another section of the south downs way yesterday and I have taken the dogs out twice, we had the usual battle with the pheasants, then I had to work this afternoon.

It's my daughters birthday today and her BF is cooking dinner for us, we have a lovely bottle of wine and I have bought a bottle of gin so we can have a G&T with fresh lime, I will probably zonk out after that.

I hopeyou have all enjoyed your day.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2010, 08:48 PM

Walking this morning, then my friend from the Vets came for lunch. Followed her back to Vets for Hatti's allergy injection, then followed my other friend to garage as the exhaust on her car was falling off and she was bothered about going over the speed bumps that had just been put down, in case it fell off altogether. What a noise it made, and it was just about hanging by a thread when we got to the garage-but we made it...just!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top