Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2010, 07:11 PM

Re: Have you ever been visited by an agent from MI5?

A friend of my parents used to be the Queens pilot but when he reached 55years of age he was grounded and became a messenger for the Queen so I met one or two very secret types of people, some who were only known to me as Z,Q,N and J, I supposed they had real names but I was not privy to them.
I have also been vetted for several jobs which included working in Council, Police, and Government offices.
My friends were also visited by them and told me they were quizzed deeply about my history.
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 10:31 AM

Re: Have you ever been visited by an agent from MI5?

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Nobody would ever take me seriously enough to warrant a visit. But I did get offered a job interview at Porton Down in 1979 so I guess someone somewhere knew a bit about me.
Hi - I am there as we speak, surrounded by 10 high wire fencing topped with barbed wire, Dogs patrolling, with their handlers of course and MOD police wandering around with machine guns. Lovely atmosphere

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top