Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 11:28 AM

Removal Van again????

How often have you moved home?

Some folk need to find a larger home while others want to downsize.

Some move because of where they work.

Some decide on a different location to live.

So many reasons ....... Did you enjoy the move? Or have you not found it necessary to hop around - ideal where you are?

Rainbow

Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 11:35 AM

Re: Removal Van again????

Ah we see a removal van again

tis true -some folks never did fit in here

True and his wife were always a bit wild if you get my drift

oh well best go and google what the new folks paid
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 11:44 AM

Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 11:48 AM

OG, Are you referring to yourself and your wife? Were you not 'accepted' by your neighbours?

From your Posts here I cannot imagine you were difficult neighbours!!

Perhaps I mis-understood your comments. (Best get myself a nice cup of coffee to clear the cob-webs)!

Rainbow
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 12:25 PM

We have moved home about eight times in 41 years of marriage, and hope to move again when we sell our present house.

We have moved because my husband has changed his job and we have moved to different parts of the country, or because he decided to buy a larger property. We now need to downsize. I can't say I enjoy the process, especially packing up a home, which has always been my job. This time I am getting rid of loads of stuff and not letting sentiment get in the way of a good clear out. We haven't got anywhere in mind to move to yet, my husband and I can't agree, nothing new there! I have only once been permitted the house of my choice, but this time I am determined it will be one in which I want to live as I am the poor mug who will have to run the place!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 12:26 PM

I would like to know if that is you in the photo, OG.
Rainbow
Surrey UK

22-10-2010, 12:30 PM

Stick to your guns Dancingsky, That seems a lot of moves! You both need to feel it is right for you! Hope you can think and agree on the right location.

Might you perhaps decide on having a Car Boot Sale after your 'clear out'? It is surprising how much we seem to accumulate

Rainbow
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2010, 12:32 PM

We have lived in our present house all our married life.

During my childhood years, my parents moved house twice.
Rainbow
Surrey UK

22-10-2010, 12:33 PM

Mags, Obviously I am being thick - but did not understand the photo!! OG, please explain (be gentle and patient with me)!! LOL

Rainbow
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

22-10-2010, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Mags, Obviously I am being thick - but did not understand the photo!! OG, please explain (be gentle and patient with me)!! LOL

Rainbow
I'm not sure of the gist of it either, Rainbow ....... but I like the thought of it being OG having a natter over the garden wall!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top