Join for free
Page 2 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 06:57 PM

Re: tom daley and husband

My concern is always for the child but I suppose there will be a lot of children around with gay parents pretty soon so no one will notice.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 08:06 PM

Where is this baby coming from?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Certainly is bud. Same as that ridiculous saying "It's a free country". What on Earth is that supposed to mean?

Man and woman. Opposite sexes. That's how the human race started out and why we are are here now. End of.

Marriage. How can it be anything else? And how can two men (or two women) 'have' a child and bring it up into the world. I feel so sorry for the little brat when it wants to ask questions when it's older.

There. Said it. Ban me.
"What's a vagina, Dad"

"Ask your Mum"
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 08:48 PM

bit ignorant floydy as we used to behead people but as times change and we get wiser so do the laws.

if 2 men who are committed to each other can offer a baby a loving home - is that not more important !

I can understand and I often feel some times we need to back in time but some things change for a reason and I am sure this is one of them.

this world needs more love and less hate - and if 2 men can offer it - then so be it.

are banned ? hope not and await a reply.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My concern is always for the child but I suppose there will be a lot of children around with gay parents pretty soon so no one will notice.

your right longdog.....so many same sex couples , have children, with a Dad and Daddy , and a Mum and Mummy ..
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:27 PM

I'll just mention that no way am I homophobic. I've met people of all persuasions, colours, shapes and sizes. I'm just against same sex "marriage". It's nonsense in my book.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:33 PM

I'll just mention that no way am I homophobic. I've met people of all persuasions, colours, shapes and sizes. I'm just against same sex "marriage". It's nonsense in my book.
I'm a lesbican...I love women
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:36 PM

Well said Floydy....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmos ->
your right longdog.....so many same sex couples , have children, with a Dad and Daddy , and a Mum and Mummy ..
Yes but how will they turn out Cosmos?...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:50 PM

Just because you’re gay, it doesn’t mean you don’t have maternal feelings and would love children.

I try to think how l would react if my son or daughters were gay and wanted children.
I can only say, l would be happy for them. What’s the alternative? Turn them away and disown them because you think they are wrong?

In fact, l’d say, most younger people wouldn’t even give it a second thought, whether someone is gay and they want children.

Page 2 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top