Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 05:19 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

It’s still dark out so other than it’s not raining there’s not much to write. The outlook is for the hot and sunny weather to continue. Maximum temperature 33ºC.

Doubtful there will be any gardening today. Yesterday it was far too hot, today’s temperatures are forecast to be even hotter and there’s no shade in my garden!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 05:32 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good Morning Baz and all who follow.

Due to hit 82f by lunchtime today and - as if that were not bad enough - I have to go out in it!

My friend has collected her computer from the techy guys. Now no longer poorly but cleaned, debugged and upgraded to W10. My tasks for the day are to remember where all the cables plug into at the back of it - and to give her a guided tour of W10. That will be fun as she is a button happy, butterfly minded sort of person - no, I am not being unkind - that is her own description!

Being as hot weather drains my patience tanks and turns me into a snap-dragon - it should be an interesting day.

Have fun.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 06:48 AM

Morning all.

I'm up early after a virtually sleepless few hours, yesterday's Human League concert still buzzing in my ears.

It's an ominous misty start to the day here but due to be very hot indeed later when I'm at another concert. This time it's local pub gig featuring bands who are playing from mid-afternoon into the night.
Should be another enjoyable day, pending my battered hearing!

Have a nice day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 08:04 AM

Good morning all.

Hot and sunny already.

I was late ge4tting up this morning.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 08:11 AM

Good morning all, time to take Chloe for her walk. Have a good day stay cool and well. God bless.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 08:14 AM

Good morning
Going to a vintage car show today I like old cars.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 08:17 AM

Good morning everyone

Looking forward to a lovely sunny summer day...out with pals later to a pub for Sunday lunch. I hope we can sit outside in a shady spot ...that would be perfect

Have a great day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 08:26 AM

Good morning all, looks like being another scorcher here too...

Just Mum's lawns to cut this morning then it's just a matter of keeping cool for the rest of the day with a salad for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 09:00 AM

Good morning all it’s going to be another hot day...

Couldn’t sleep last night with the heat so feeling rather jaded this morning. Must snap out of it though as we’re picking our daughter up at 10am to go to the hospital.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely day and I can breath a sigh of relief as the family from Derbyshire return home and I can return to my self imposed seclusion.

Lots to catch up on in the house with washing, cleaning and the gardening.

Enjoy your day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top