Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

25-08-2019, 11:04 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Morning. I have two extremely loud teenagers who have had a sleepover here.
The Other half is at work and I have veg to chop and freeze down. Washing and ironing to do and the carpet is covered with sequins....... That's me sorted..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 12:49 PM

Good afternoon everyone, sorry I'm late but had to do a report in the exercise and fitness thread. Went out for an eight mile run this morning and it's knocked seven, nay eight bells out of me.....

Mrs Fox isn't feeling too good either so it looks like I'll have to volunteer to do the washing up after lunch....Don't worry about me though....I'll be okay..
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 05:45 PM

My day didn’t turn out quite as I expected.
Firstly we trucked off to the vintage car show and it wasn’t on!
The adverts had got it wrong.
So we decided to go to Malmesbury who was having a street market which was very nice .
So then I wanted to go to the Abbey Gardens ( these are beautiful gardens made famous by the naked gardeners ) I have never been but since then the owner has died . However the nakedness remains !
As we paid our entry fees the women says you do know it’s a clothes optional day ?
Ok I said my dog doent frighten easily .
So it we went and it was full of naked blokes !
There were a few woman (very few j but men in the nud were behind every bush and fountain .
They were everywhere .
Well I plodded on admiring the plants and trees and making bright remarks .
MR M was clearly uncomfortable he got grimmer and grimmer ( he’s not keen on gardens at the best of times) His face was set .
Then we passed a rather corpulent chap with big steel rings in his whatsit and nipples ARGHHHH!
I though Mr M was going to have a nasty turn .
We decided to leave .
Still at least it was good weather for it
( but all those biting insects ?)
Never a dull moment in these little Cotswold towns !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
My day didn’t turn out quite as I expected.
Firstly we trucked off to the vintage car show and it wasn’t on!
The adverts had got it wrong.
So we decided to go to Malmesbury who was having a street market which was very nice .
So then I wanted to go to the Abbey Gardens ( these are beautiful gardens made famous by the naked gardeners ) I have never been but since then the owner has died . However the nakedness remains !
As we paid our entry fees the women says you do know it’s a clothes optional day ?
Ok I said my dog doent frighten easily .
So it we went and it was full of naked blokes !
There were a few woman (very few j but men in the nud were behind every bush and fountain .
They were everywhere .
Well I plodded on admiring the plants and trees and making bright remarks .
MR M was clearly uncomfortable he got grimmer and grimmer ( he’s not keen on gardens at the best of times) His face was set .
Then we passed a rather corpulent chap with big steel rings in his whatsit and nipples ARGHHHH!
I though Mr M was going to have a nasty turn .
We decided to leave .
Still at least it was good weather for it
( but all those biting insects ?)
Never a dull moment in these little Cotswold towns !
at Muddy
I have seen the naked gardeners gardening on TV and thought it looked very hazardous
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 10:31 AM

I'm surprised at Mr M Muddy, I'm not much of a gardener myself but I find something quite relaxing and peaceful wandering around beautiful gardens, a bit like going inside a church....

Although I like to get my clothes off at the drop of a hat, I can't imagine it being very practical gardening in the nude...
Nobody wants a prick in the rose beds.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top