Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 12:23 AM

Re: word games

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
The reason I stay on here is because it has a wide variety of subjects in forums and a fair spread of ages with people. If you're into political and social issues you can discuss/argue/fight your case here. It's reasonably tolerant as far as opinions go. There are extremes, mostly to the political right but you don't get banned for expressing an opinion regardless of what it is. It is a UK forum and most of it's members are from there. Obviously it is going to be "Brexit Central" here for some time to come. If you're into music, humour, games, gardens, cooking, cars. sports..just about anything, you can find your niche. I think there's room for everything here. I personally love general knowledge quizzes and I am a pub quiz tragic. My whole family is. Word games are great and I'm happy to see them here of course. If you're not into them you don't have to participate yeah?

The hi-lighted bit is how I feel too, Keezoy.

Failing that, everyone is also free to start their own thread on their particular interest too, so I really don't see the problem.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 06:52 AM

After reading this subject on Word Games I'm now off to Word Games.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
After reading this subject on Word Games I'm now off to Word Games.
And I as well. Something to do I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top