Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 09:05 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone definitely cooler and it feels much better.

Cleaning to do today and ironing. A fast-food lunch of Jacket potato with cheese ,runner beans and home made coleslaw so that won't take long to prepare so I can get on with washing paintwork.

Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I needed to pop down to the supermarket this morning for one or two items I either couldn't get or forgot to put on my list yesterday. Why is it when I only intend to buy very little I end up buying whole store?

I saw a T shirt I couldn't resist buying for myself, it is a Toy Story one stating, 'There is no sign of intelligent life anywhere'.

I am sure most posters would agree.
Love the T shirt Tara
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 09:17 AM

Morning all

Sorry for your pain Floydy hope it gets better soon.

It's much cooler here today, in fact it looks like it's gonna bucket it down.

Not in the best of moods, it's my first day back at work after almost 3 weeks off!. Oh well, here goes.

Enjoy whatever you do today.

LQ
Xx
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Love the T shirt Tara
Thank you. I have sent the photo to my children and sisters, they will be in total agreement with the statement on the T shirt.

I think it is good if a person can laugh at themselves, there is plenty to laugh about where I am concerned.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 09:50 AM

Good Morning Everyone....
Not much of a thunderstorm last night, but wow! Plenty of rain....
Still a bit humid and warm Mrs Fox tells me as she returns from her walk.
I've got a Dentist appointment in a couple of hours for a decoke and filling....urg!
Not one of my favourite pastimes.... If he gives me an anaesthetic it might put lunch in jeopardy...I'll mention that I've had loads of filling in the past without anaesthetic, but he's a new dentist so I'll see what he says.......

I hope your son-in-law is going to be alright at home Mags, most people recover better at home, give him my best wishes, and a hug for you.....

Love the Tee shirt Tara.....

Plenty of rest Floydy, and I hope it clears up soon.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning Everyone....
Not much of a thunderstorm last night, but wow! Plenty of rain....
Still a bit humid and warm Mrs Fox tells me as she returns from her walk.
I've got a Dentist appointment in a couple of hours for a decoke and filling....urg!
Not one of my favourite pastimes.... If he gives me an anaesthetic it might put lunch in jeopardy...I'll mention that I've had loads of filling in the past without anaesthetic, but he's a new dentist so I'll see what he says.......

I hope your son-in-law is going to be alright at home Mags, most people recover better at home, give him my best wishes, and a hug for you.....

Love the Tee shirt Tara.....

Plenty of rest Floydy, and I hope it clears up soon.....
Thank you Bob, much appreciated.
Yes, it's a lot more relaxing at home even though he was in a room by himself.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 03:11 PM

I needed to pop down to the supermarket this morning for one or two items I either couldn't get or forgot to put on my list yesterday. Why is it when I only intend to buy very little I end up buying whole store?

I saw a T shirt I couldn't resist buying for myself, it is a Toy Story one stating, 'There is no sign of intelligent life anywhere'.

I am sure most posters would agree.
Great t-shirt Tara, I wouldn't be brave enough to wear one like that at my age though ..... my family would agree with it and contact my doctor!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Great t-shirt Tara, I wouldn't be brave enough to wear one like that at my age though ..... my family would agree with it and contact my doctor!
My middle daughter and grandson (15), whom we haven't seen for about a year, turned up today, They thought the T shirt very appropriate, and one which someone with my sense of humour would wear.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

28-08-2019, 03:43 PM

My middle daughter and grandson (15), whom we haven't seen for about a year, turned up today, They thought the T shirt very appropriate, and one which someone with my sense of humour would wear.
It sounds great that you have a family like that.

I can now visualise you having the above t-shirt in different colours for Christmas this year!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

28-08-2019, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It sounds great that you have a family like that.

I can now visualise you having the above t-shirt in different colours for Christmas this year!
My psychedelic T shirt is supposed to arrive on Monday. If I get to the age of 100 I hope I will still have a sense of humour and amuse my family.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top