Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 02:33 AM

Re: A weird little story

Granddad watching over you, Dongles!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
My Brother-in-law from Australia came over to visit a couple of years ago. We gave him items that were my late OH's to take back with him as they were his Families not mine. Items that had been his Father's. Michael my Son said to me, not when his uncle was around, that he'd seen a group of medals in the cabinet in the garage, I knew they weren't my Families as my Brother has my Dad's. So we looked for them to give to my Brother-in-law but couldn't find them. Didn't say anything to him & he hadn't asked about medals as we hadn't found them. He went back to Australia. A few weeks later we were sorting the garage out & there in the draw in the cabinet where we had both looked before were the medals.
Should we send them to Australia or are we meant to keep them? Seems we weren't meant to give them up. Weird or what?
Sounds like you were meant to keep them, Tiffany.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 08:46 AM

I love these sorts of stories......makes me wonder about things I would keep the medals that's for sure
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Must be a miracle then, or you have lost your memory
What were the options again?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
what were the options again?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
That's just a brilliant happy post. So glad it turned up. Now I need to dream about where our remote control disappeared to , it vanished never to be seen again!
You (or hubby) didn't sit on it then? If you break wind and the TV station changes for no apparent reason, you know where it is.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You (or hubby) didn't sit on it then? If you break wind and the TV station changes for no apparent reason, you know where it is.
oh hell, so THATS why...........must have been my husband though, you see, I don't make rude noises
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 12:34 PM

oh hell, so THATS why...........must have been my husband though, you see, I don't make rude noises
Don't follow through or you will end up watching Channel 4.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

17-09-2019, 12:43 PM

Oh, a SBD merchant eh?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Oh, a SBD merchant eh?
well, silent maybe but definitely not deadly........deadly? MOI?
Roses dear, roses

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top