Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 04:43 PM

Re: Changes to ITV local news and weather

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
For the past week or so we have been getting weather reports for ITV Central rather than ITV South West. I have just checked on the ITV web site and it appears that changes have been made. If I am reading it correctly, you now have to subscribe to HD (through your provider) to get your local weather. I have a Sky HD box and get a few free channels but do not subscribe.

Has anyone else noticed that they have been getting the wrong weather or local News?

https://www.itv.com/terms/articles/viewerservices
I have Sky HD+ so I can't help on that score. However, have you tried watching the news using the terrestrial ITV channel?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I have Sky HD+ so I can't help on that score. However, have you tried watching the news using the terrestrial ITV channel?
Don't have an aerial any more Percy.

However, I have received a reply from ITV and it seems that the news and weather on the +1 channel is no longer the same as on the main channel despite being a repeat of what was on earlier.

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the ITV regional programme available on ITV+1.

Due to limited technical capacity we are unable to offer our full ITV regional coverage on the ITV+1 service. Consequently, some viewers may receive an alternative ITV region on ITV+1 to the one received on the main ITV channel.

We suggest that you use the main ITV service to view the full regional schedule and trust this information answers your query.

Kind regards,
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 05:14 PM

My first car was a morris minor, the wipers worked fine, except when it was raining.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 05:16 PM

At least you got an answer Longdogs. I've been waiting months and months for an answer from Auntie.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
My first car was a morris minor, the wipers worked fine, except when it was raining.
Was that local rain or national rain?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 05:21 PM

This evening will be warm and cuddly.

Phew Dingy, thought it was the hot flushes returning
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 05:26 PM

Was that local rain or national rain?
... on the brink.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top