June b
New Member!
Enfield
June b is female 

02-10-2020, 02:19 PM

Hi everyone 😁

Hi everyone,

I’m June 65 from Enfield north london.
I enjoy Adventures days out, walking, travelling, I also have a bucket list that I’m hoping to accomplish with someone by my my side😉. I’m looking to meet new friends who are likeminded like myself.

I have 3 grown up daughters and 8 grandchildren who I absolutely adore, were a very close family and we regularly go out on day trips and travel on holidays together.

I have a cat who’s 16, but I am more of a dog person.
I’ve recently been made redundant so I have a lot of free extra time on my hands. I would like to re home a dog but only when my cat has gone as she wouldn’t like a dog in the house.
I wouldn’t want her to feel uncomfortable she’s loved.

I don’t drive, hence why walking has become my passion.
I would love to be able to find a walking group again as I was involved in one before the lock down and I really enjoyed it (Nordic walking)

So that’s a bit about me....... hopefully I can make some new memories with new friends.

Thank you for excepting me into the group.

June
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 11:28 PM

Re: Hi everyone 😁

Hello June welcome...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 11:51 PM

Hello June a warm welcome to Over50sForum....
June b
New Member!
Enfield
June b is female 

04-10-2020, 06:50 AM

Thank you! Not sure how I navigate my way around the site, but I’m going to give it ago.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:28 AM

Hi June b and welcome.

I also originate from one of the London Boroughs, as they are now known, but am now living somewhere rural ‘out in the sticks’, hope you enjoy your time on Over50sForum.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:42 AM

hi June

Welcome to OFF, good to have you aboard our good ship.

Great place to make new friends
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by June b ->
Hi everyone,

I’m June 65 from Enfield north london.
I enjoy Adventures days out, walking, travelling, I also have a bucket list that I’m hoping to accomplish with someone by my my side😉. I’m looking to meet new friends who are likeminded like myself.

I have 3 grown up daughters and 8 grandchildren who I absolutely adore, were a very close family and we regularly go out on day trips and travel on holidays together.

I have a cat who’s 16, but I am more of a dog person.
I’ve recently been made redundant so I have a lot of free extra time on my hands. I would like to re home a dog but only when my cat has gone as she wouldn’t like a dog in the house.
I wouldn’t want her to feel uncomfortable she’s loved.

I don’t drive, hence why walking has become my passion.
I would love to be able to find a walking group again as I was involved in one before the lock down and I really enjoyed it (Nordic walking)

So that’s a bit about me....... hopefully I can make some new memories with new friends.

Thank you for excepting me into the group.

June

A big Welcome, June, it's good to have someone from the South to balance out all of those noisy Northerners on here!

Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 03:40 PM

Hello June
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
A big Welcome, June, it's good to have someone from the South to balance out all of those noisy Northerners on here!

Ignore him June, he's jealous because we are sophisticated and erudite up here in the North.

Welcome to OFF.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 04:07 PM

Hi June and welcome.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top