Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 08:13 PM

Re: Passing out!

A few years ago my son passed out a few times,he was taken to our local hospital twice ,who could not find a reason,,then sent to a Nerve hospital in London, he had various tests but the final verdict was that he ' Passed out', nothing more was done for him & after a while he stopped passing out
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
A few years ago my son passed out a few times,he was taken to our local hospital twice ,who could not find a reason,,then sent to a Nerve hospital in London, he had various tests but the final verdict was that he ' Passed out', nothing more was done for him & after a while he stopped passing out
I think the blood results showed something is wrong, deylon.
But yes, I used to faint, mainly if someone described something awful to me, I would ask them to stop, then swoon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
We have had the results.
I spoke with the GP for my twin with learning problems, his blood test came back normal.

However, the other twins' result showed some concern. He will have to go for another test tomorrow.

That is good his blood showed normal Sweetie, but in that case, didn't they offer any reason for the faints or suggest exploring further?

Good luck with your second boy's further tests.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That is good his blood showed normal Sweetie, but in that case, didn't they offer any reason for the faints or suggest exploring further?

Good luck with your second boy's further tests.
The main twin fainting is the one with the concerning blood results Mupsy.
I think the other twin with stomach problems, fainted the same day because he was terrified at having a blood test.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 05:29 AM

SP, I am just getting in the know about you your sons. You must be very concerned. Really push for answers. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if it is happening a lot, you might have them consider wearing head protection when they are up and moving around. You don't need a head injury on top of any underlying issues. Good thoughts your way.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 06:28 AM

Sweetie do you think your boys could be suffering a ripple effect....one of them is poorly and the other subconsciously sort of joins in...I know it sounds far fetched but it is a recognised syndrome. I'm not making light of It subconsciously or not It will feel very real and it will be very upsetting for everyone involved.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-09-2018, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
SP, I am just getting in the know about you your sons. You must be very concerned. Really push for answers. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if it is happening a lot, you might have them consider wearing head protection when they are up and moving around. You don't need a head injury on top of any underlying issues. Good thoughts your way.
Thanks, Surferbabe. I don't generally post much personal stuff. But it helps sometimes. This forum gives such wonderful support.
I took the main one that keeps passing out, for another blood test today. Two of the blood results were not good, so this is double checking. It cannot be that serious, as it would have been red flagged.

Originally Posted by summer ->
Sweetie do you think your boys could be suffering a ripple effect....one of them is poorly and the other subconsciously sort of joins in...I know it sounds far fetched but it is a recognised syndrome. I'm not making light of It subconsciously or not It will feel very real and it will be very upsetting for everyone involved.
summer that is it!!! You are so right.
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

13-09-2018, 06:51 PM

Oh Sweetie just read this and wish to send you love and hugs xx
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-09-2018, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Panda ->
Oh Sweetie just read this and wish to send you love and hugs xx
Thank-you that is very kind of you. But there are many with far more concerning problems. Everyone is so kind here, I could hug them all. Safe trip Panda. See you in Bulgaria??
I will be there next month. x
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

13-09-2018, 07:06 PM

We haven't been to Bulgaria Sweetie YET but is on our wish list. Do you drive there or fly. Would be interested on route if you drive

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top