Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 11:32 AM

Jeffery Deaver

Jeffery Deaver

Any fans in here?

From Glen Ellyn, Illinois, he is 63, not very tall, slim as a racing snake and has a wicked sense of humour! He also has one of the gentlest american accents I have ever encountered - really soft and lovely. He is over here on a 'whistle stop' tour to promote his new book "The Skin Collector" which is the 12th in the Lincoln Rhyme series of crime novels.

I met him last night at Waterstone's bookshop and was really impressed by him. He read a passage from the new book before giving a talk on how he became a writer. Then he gave time for us to ask questions before sitting to sign copies of the book. Afterward he mingled and chatted happily with everyone. It was a pleasure to meet such an interesting and friendly person.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 08:41 PM

Re: Jeffery Deaver

Love his books, can't wait to read "The Skin Collector"
GrumpyOldMan
USA
GrumpyOldMan is male  GrumpyOldMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 09:54 PM

I've read a couple of his books. Really liked them.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2014, 12:41 AM

I love Deaverīs books and have read all of them (I think), possible I might have missed a couple.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2014, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I love Deaverīs books and have read all of them (I think), possible I might have missed a couple.
There are currently 32 in print! He reckons to write a book per year - with a new Lincoln Ryhme one every two years. He is really interesting to talk to.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

07-05-2014, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Love his books, can't wait to read "The Skin Collector"
It is scary, Twizard!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2014, 08:20 AM

Just picked one of his books up in the charity shop yesterday, "Shallow Graves". Not read anything of his before but I will try this next methinks..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2014, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It is scary, Twizard!
Don't worry I am too!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top