Join for free
Page 47 of 51 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 10:54 AM

Re: Extinction the facts

Even St David of Attenborough condemns them

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	B5B9196F-55EF-467B-BF5B-8EA107BFE47C.png
Views:	83
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	13856  
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Fake news.
But you've just seen SF's video and report. Are you really suggesting that there wasn't an emergency ambulance delayed by traffic due to eco-warriors' blocking highways?

It would be poetic justice if one of their 'leading lights' had been on that ambulance with a life-threatening condition.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Sorry to confuse you, Muddy. I was referring, in humour, to Annie's grammatical error.
Not a problem JBR .
I have just had this vision of you sitting in the bath nibbling on a plastic toy fish .

( it alright the bath Water was deep )
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
https://order-order.com/2020/08/28/p...ion-rebellion/.

As Gaia revealed this morning, the civil service is being told to prepare for a bank holiday weekend cyber attack from Extinction Rebellion. This is the latest in a long line of illegal acts perpetrated by the extremist group. Gaia is informed that for an organisation to be proscribed it must fit the definition of the Terrorism Act (2000). Below we reproduce that act’s definition of terrorism with relevant sections in bold…
Exactly. Prosecuting them under the accusation of terrorism is what's needed.

Inconveniencing people is one thing, but causing damage and threat to life is something that really needs to be stamped on.

In the good old days, a naughty child would be given a good hiding, which taught them right from wrong. These overgrown naughty children need to be punished severely so that they, too, understand the difference between right and wrong.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 11:00 AM

But you've just seen SF's video and report. Are you really suggesting that there wasn't an emergency ambulance delayed by traffic due to eco-warriors' blocking highways?

It would be poetic justice if one of their 'leading lights' had been on that ambulance with a life-threatening condition.
Yes I am .
I have given my reasons .

It would have been fine the ambulance would have got through.
Ambulances are frequently held up by traffic jams until the cars are able pull to one side
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-10-2020, 11:00 AM

Exactly. Prosecuting them under the accusation of terrorism is what's needed.

Inconveniencing people is one thing, but causing damage and threat to life is something that really needs to be stamped on.

In the good old days, a naughty child would be given a good hiding, which taught them right from wrong. These overgrown naughty children need to be punished severely so that they, too, understand the difference between right and wrong.
Baldocks !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-10-2020, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by vlad ->
even st david of attenborough condemns them
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-10-2020, 11:11 AM

He’s not against them he’s for them .
He was just being diplomatic because he’s a diplomatic old man taking to the Sun Newspaper and he’s astute .

He s not going to give them fuel for some trashy headline)

( people Apart from old Alf Garnetts actually read that rag ?)

There is nothing wrong or illegal about peaceful demonstrations ..
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 11:49 AM

I certainly don't eat plastic!
That's what you think. It's entering every level of the food chain including veggies and grains.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 11:51 AM

Sorry to confuse you, Muddy. I was referring, in humour, to Annie's grammatical error.
My grammatical error???

Page 47 of 51 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top