Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 06:08 PM

Yet another royal brat!!!

News has broken that Kate is pregnant - this means that we'll have yet another royal brat to financially support from next year onwards :twis ted:
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 06:21 PM

Re: Yet another royal brat!!!

I'm very pleased for them, sorry Geoff: it's better than half a dozen born to drugged up morons.
HeatherMK
Milton Keynes, UK
HeatherMK is female  HeatherMK has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 06:31 PM

A baby is a blessing UJ. I'm very happy for them and I hope she feels better soon.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 06:44 PM

Jan, Heather darlings, they can have as many sprogs as they like, what I object to, is not that she's pregnant, but that 'WE' will in the fullness of time have to financially support this or any other royal brats, that they produce. Roll on the revolution and the Republic!!!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 06:50 PM

Hubby rolled up at that Geoff
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 07:14 PM

I am delighted for Kate and William

Just realised Kate went to the same Prep school as my two step sons but not at the same time .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 07:36 PM

That's wonderful news, I'm delighted for Kate and William

A Catsey member has both hers sons at Kate's old school and she was surprised when her eldest son appeared in the background of one of the photos of Kate playing hockey a couple of days ago.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
News has broken that Kate is pregnant - this means that we'll have yet another royal brat to financially support from next year onwards :twis ted:
Good luck to them, they seem a decent couple. I'd rather finance them than some of the hordes we pay benefits to currently.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 08:15 PM

Same old argument methinks Geoff... Although I loathe the mass hysteria that follows this particular couple around, at least they work for the good of the country and the mass hysteria will generate millions in business and tourism revenue over their lifetimes, so I doubt the "financing them" argument will ever really stack up, however much you want it to....
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2012, 08:41 PM

Better another royal "brat" than another communist "brat".

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top