Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 10:47 PM

Valentines Day

It's Valentines Day this Sunday for those of you that have spouses, partners, etc, how many of you are celebrating it?

I went out this morning and bought a card for my husband and also a card from the dog to him (I know that sounds strange but I always do), I'll probably buy him a little gift as well. He has already bought my card, mind you I always have to tell him to I wonder what would happen if I stopped reminding him I'll cook him a nice meal but I'll be sticking to my salad as I'm healthy eating.
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2010, 12:44 PM

Re: Valentines Day

Thanks for the reminder! I've bought hubby a giant box of Jelly Belly sweets, but the card is still outstanding.

In the old days I might have baked a celebratory cake, but schedule and waistline won't allow that this year

Will definitely buy him a card from the dog. I think she's more his Valentine than I am
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2010, 09:29 PM

Re: Valentines Day

No significant other here, so nothing planned. It's also Chinese New Year on the 14th (Year of the Tiger) so might order in to celebrate that.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top